Tuesday, March 19, 2019

"God's Sun Shines On All"

         I caught this sunset last night just before it hit the ground. 3-19-2019 Perryton, TX
 
This sunset was showing between two garages across the alley from my back yard last night. It was so inspiring, and unusually bright amidst a deep red background. It completed my busy day, and I was ready to relax the rest of the evening. But sure enough before I went to bed I went to the kitchen and made a banana nut cake. I was proud of my productive day, and was made to know I can still accomplish a lot if only I will get up off my lazy buns. Today has also been a good one, even though we are getting light showers. The sun shined this morning. The weeds are growing fast now, and need to be sprayed already. This is a rainy time of the year so I feel the weeds are going to get out of control. The chemical in weed killer doesn't like extra water when it is trying to do it's job. I am the best when it comes to looking on the dark side of life. I think it's more for caution's sake than anything else. My parent's, and grandparent's, taught us that life is not always easy, We have to take the bad things along with the good. Jesus is a way maker, and He knows what we need.


It is time for my thought for today. I believe the two most important religions in the world, the Muslims, and the Jews, are headed for a showdown with God. I have studied these two religions a lot, and I believe these two decedents of Abraham will be the world wide fight, and the last war to be fought. Yes, I believe all human creation will be either on the Muslim side, or the Jewish side. There will not be any left to chose to be neutral. We all will be one or the other not by choice, but by God's plan. I believe God has multiplexed the Muslim population so it is now the largest population on earth, as he promised Abraham's maid He would do. But I also believe God promised His chosen people, the Jews, that they would never be defeated in the end. Both Religions, the Muslims, and the Jews, have been persecuted beyond imagination, because they both made mistakes, and did not trust God with His promises. But the bottom line is God's Son, Jesus, was a Jew, and even though the Jews did not accept Him when He came to earth as their Savior, God did not forsake them. He let them suffer many years of torture, and death, but He still declares they will be saved from all persecution in the end. So we today can expect the wickedest, bloodiest, and possible the longest war that has even been fought. I believe this with all my heart, and I believe it's getting closer every day to that reality. Let me warn you. God will never allow the Jews to suffer again, so my advise is to support the Jews, which we are part of them, because God let us be grafted into their bloodline. You will have to make a choice between the Muslims, or the Jews.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment