Tuesday, March 12, 2019

"The Bird's Turn Now"

 
My friend yellow breast pretty bird. Watching me type through my office window. 3-12-2019 Perryton, TX.
Almost every time I sit down at my computer a bird lands on the little tree just outside my office window. I could almost reach them from my window if they didn't fly away. I am convinced these birds see me, and come to watch me work at my computer. The picture I posted today was taken yesterday after I nearly lost my breath at it's beauty, as well as bravery. The colors just won't show good for some reason, but this bird had a light yellow breast, with white tips on it's wing feathers. It was very pretty. It sat on that one branch for several minutes. I can look it in the eye while I write my blog. It's such a joy to have so many different kind of birds close by me at all times. Even in the house they come to my windows, and sit and watch me at both my computer room, and my kitchen sink. When I'm sitting outside they always come close, and entertain me with their sweet birdie personalities. They often sit on my sidewalks or the driveway, and do their little birdie dances. I tried feeding them last summer, but they ate more than I did, I had to stop feeding them because it was too expensive. The feeder would empty out within minutes, but it was a pleasant sight to watch as long as it lasted.


We did get that rain we were supposed to last night. This morning there were puddles of water everywhere. It's been cloudy all day, and I think more rain is coming. We never get floods, but lots of slow rain. I can see green stuff on a lot of different things, trees, grass, flower pots, and rose bushes. How nice to see everything waking up. It makes me want to take a short trip or two. I will be making plans for that soon.


I came home from work feeling good today. It looks like I, myself have partly been asleep all winter. Now it's time to green up, and enjoy the season. I just talked to my sister in Oklahoma City. She has moved into a new house, and I can't wait to go visit her. It might be possible that we get back to having good times together again. Due to difficult circumstances with both she, and I, we haven't gotten together for a long time. God knew just what we needed, and He made it possible. I am bubbling over with joy at so many good things God has blessed us with just since Christmas. My youngest son has also been relocated to another town, and I am all excited to go visit them. Where there is a will there is always a way, and I'm so thankful for the way God has answered our prays, so many all at once. We had to go through some uncertainty phases, but thank God it's all down hill all the way now.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment