Sunday, March 17, 2019

"A Little Bird Will Carry The Message Sayeth The Bible"

The bird is about to play the flute for St. Patrick's Day. 3-17-2019 Perryton, TX

The bird had no green on, but it was thinking about playing the flute for a substitute. This day has been so nice it's hard to believe. Everything is quite, and peaceful after a week of damaging high winds. Today is St. Patrick's Day, since it came on Sunday no one at church paid any attention to it. I did wear green, but just because I was going to wear my outfit even if it hadn't of been St. Patrick's Day. Most everyone celebrated the event yesterday. I can always get a good picture of a bird any time I walk out in my back yard. Sometimes I just can't pass them up. This bird looked so poised as it seemed to want to show off somehow. My out door nature habit keeps me occupied when there is nothing else to do.

I had a great day at church today. My spirits were lifted up, and if they hadn't of been, I was thinking of leaving for lack of progress the church was making. The church has been without a pastor for about five months, and it was near the brink of no revival. I felt so encouraged today, and I believe we are on the road to recovery. That is not to say I am going to become a member of the church, since I have been a member of another church for 37 years, but the present church is the one I was born into many years ago. I am in a place of waiting upon God to give me complete assurance of where I should settle down. It is very hard to decide what I should do, but in time I think it will come to me. I will never be pushed into any kind of worship that I don't feel comfortable with. Neither would I ever try to push anyone into the kind of worship I believe in. Whether this present church will accept that remains to be seen. It has a past of being guilty of just such ideology. Hopefully it has changed some now.

This next week I will be busy getting some repairs done around my home. The wind damage was pretty devastating for me. I have a good repairman who will get everything fixed back up. Another one of God's blessing to me. God has blessed him through me, although I'm not sure he knows that. After all God does work in mysterious ways. This is what a Christian's life is all about. Never throw away the pieces of a broken “Christ relationship.” There is hope to glue them back together again. I am so happy at what I see God doing in so many lives, that have had broken relationships with God. All because of someone's fault. I see a great repairing coming for many who have suffered so greatly while serving their God. Patience is our most needed tool to fix these broken bodies. Let it be so, dear Lord.

God Bless 
Myrtle Jean Sharp
              

No comments:

Post a Comment