Tuesday, March 26, 2019

"My God My God"

The sunrise at 10 o'clock this morning in Perryton ,TX.  3-26-2019 Perryton, TX

Struggling through the clouds this morning the sun finally made it's way partly through. The weather is nice, but has been cloudy off, and on all day. The weeds are taking advantage of the misty weather, and are growing by leaps, and bounds. They need to be sprayed badly. We cannot wait but one more day to spray Chuck's peach tree. It is ready now, and the tree is full of blooms. We need to spray for worms, and insects.

My sister made reservations at River Wind in Norman, Oklahoma today. My two sisters, and I will be meeting there next Friday. I can hardly wait, but have a lot to do before I can leave. Chuck was not feeling well today, and I hope he is better before Friday. It is hard for me to leave town if he is not well. Most of his friends live far off, and the two that live here both work. He is a survivor though, and somehow makes it through rough times. He never wants to be a burden to anyone. He is my strength when I am weak.

Today has given me another reason to believe that our Great American principles are a thing of the past. The criminal who was found guilty of staging a robbery has unbelievably been dismissed of all charges by the prosecutor. This was a sound case of fraud with proof to back it up, but money does talk, and also power from some who have acquired money illegally. This distributing decision by a prosecutor today has raised anger from many believers of the law, and has put deep doubt in the minds of those who have risked their lives to uphold the law. It is just another sign that brave policeman, and sheriffs, are no longer able to do their job without evil prevailing. Many people without any fault of their own, and because of lack of understanding American law, have been used to profit the evil wealth seekers. When such demon attackers have finally been caught, and charged, they still are successfully set free. The victims are not. I see absolutely no hope for this 250 year old country that God has blessed for all those years. The evil power has finally made it's way to the top of those seeking justice for all. This powerful giant has been let go unchallenged too long. Without a doubt he has a right to laugh and make fun of those whom he out smarted. Where do we go from here? Deeper, and deeper into the pits of hell. I pray that every Christian will stop whining, and declare to God that He is able to smite this giant with one stone. I don't believe it will happen if you, and I don't declare it. No more wishy, washy, hocus-pocus pretenders please. This is a serious crisis situation America is in, and nothing but the mercy, not because of our worthiness, but only mercy will we get an answer from Him.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp
       

No comments:

Post a Comment