Sunday, September 9, 2018

"Something New Every Day"

Two mushrooms shot up this morning in my backyard. Not often I see them. 9-9-2018 Perryton, TX


 I found a new growth of mushrooms this morning in my backyard. I love mushrooms, but I won't be eating these because I don't know if they are poison or not. I've never seen any that looked like these before. They have just barely popped up so I will wait and see what they turn out to be. The mosquitoes were thick, and I got shot two or three times even thought I was fighting with all my might. My walk through the backyard this morning was quick. I don't enjoy this dreary, damp weather. I will just stay inside and eat the food I have cooked. Cabbage and sausage with cornbread. Home made chicken and egg noodles. Fresh apple pie with whip cream. Does it sound like I lost my diet pills? Well I have. And I'm not going to be looking for them for a long time. Chuck came to take his part home with him to eat later. He is the biggest reason I cook so much. (If you believe that stand on your head.)


I had a nice long visit with a friend this morning who lives in another city. She and I are planning another trip in the near future. We never travel far from home, but we stay from two to four days each time. It is a life of pleasure for us since we are both widowers. I do thank God for his mercy, and understanding for our needs. It's just good to take a break from politics often. However, I am so proud to be part of the greatest order of presidency that I've ever lived in. I can honestly say I feel honored, and rewarded by this great President, Donald Trump, and First Lady, Melania Trump. This week I received an 8x10 hard back picture of the two exchanging kisses while standing in front of Air Force One. I am extremely proud of it, and will frame, and hang it with another larger painting I did of them dancing at the Inaugural Ball. A few weeks ago I received a nice thank you letter signed by President Trump with the Presidency Seal. This was in regards to a poem I had written and sent to him. I now have personal recognition's from three GOP presidents. I am not fixing to quit doing my part for my GOP leaders any ways soon. I love our country too mush to let it be stolen from us. I pledge to be a lifetime guard. I also challenge all of my friends to follow suit. Prayer is important, but prayer must have legs to do the job well. Even a small donation is showing legs to our faith. It also is proof of which side we are on. Proof is always better than hear-say. It's not the amount of money we give, it's the amount of people who give that makes good leaders win. Plus if every giver would vote, President Trump would without a doubt be re elected the next time also. Think about these words.


God Bless

Myrtle Jean Sharp




No comments:

Post a Comment