Friday, September 7, 2018

"A Rattlesnake Is At It Again"

Shock, shock. Fox news allowed this head of the resistance party to speak for an hour today. What next? 9-7-2018 Perryton, TX
 

I was so shocked today. While working in the kitchen I thought I was hearing the thunderous voice of ex president Obama coming from my television in the living room. I knew I had Fox News channel on so I went to see what was happening. I was so angered when I saw this man til I almost lost it. I didn't hear any pre announcement about the speech since I was out of the room, but I still couldn't believe my eyes. I wonder how much money the traitors paid Fox to let this man lie, and deceive for about an hour. It was obvious that he was taking credit for all the good things that President Trump has accomplished while blasting our President for all the stupid stuff that he, Obama, had created and Trump had abandoned. I will be the first one to say that this ex president is a very smart man, but he is a smart evil man. I would warn everyone about his slick lying, and magical gestures he uses to deceive, and impress, the vulnerable. In my opinion this is a replacement effort of the voting regulations that President Trump has managed to enforce. The Democratic know they cannot possible win without all the illegals votes, and votes from dead people, like they have always had before. They now know they are going to have to earn the votes, and they also know that is a very hard row to hoe. I pray to God that the voting places will be guarded with passion for the first time ever. If so then there is no doubt in my mind that the honest, American lovers, will win the seats they are running for. We just must have faith that no other law will ever be allowed in America. That is a big leap of faith, because this evil effort has already gained a lot of ground. May I beg of you to recognize this evil ex President who gained recognizance by Fox News to show off his deceit, claiming to be an American. This is the very height of “the rattlesnake who fooled Little Red Riding Hood into picking him up,” When the snake bit the grandmother the little girl said, you promised to do me no harm. The snake replied, “you knew what I was when you picked me up.”


Let us always be aware of rattlesnakes since the swamp is full of them. My advise would be to follow our President, and let no Democrat sway you into believing their lies. We are in good hands with the leaders we now have in the White House, and on the Supreme Court. Can we at least support them for all the wounds they take for protecting America, and keeping us all safe? They share their lives along with our men and women in uniform. We must not over look, or under estimate their service.


God Bless

Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment