Saturday, September 8, 2018

"A Symbol Of Who We Are"

        It must be getting close to Halloween and Thanksgiving, 9-8-2018 Perryton, TX
 
Upon entering the grocery store this morning I was reminded that Halloween and Thanksgiving were fastly approaching. These pumpkins were stacked uniformly, and made an awesome desire for one to purchase a few. Since I live alone, and have no family living close to me, I dismissed the desire to buy any. However, I did remember the many years when my children were growing up and both of these holidays were celebrated in the most exciting ways we could think of. When scrapping out the inside of the pumpkin to make into a jack-o-lantern, I found it impossible to throw away all that, would be, pumpkin pie. My family all loved pumpkin pie, but I had always made them from a can. I decided to use the fresh scrapping for making the next pumpkin pie. Everyone thought it was the best they had ever tasted including myself. The problem was most of the time you cannot find fresh pumpkins in the store except at Halloween, and Thanksgiving. It was tempting, but ridiculous to make a jack-o-lantern for only me to look at. I don't think my neighbors would have accepted it as being normal, and may have called my children to question. “Happy Halloween to everyone.”


Everyone knows that pumpkins are a long time symbol of thanksgiving to God for helping the Pilgrims discover, and travel to a land of freedom, and opportunity. It didn't happen by accident, but by desire, and faith to be free from a religion they did not believe in. Several years passed before they were able to obtain their independence, but finally they did. How dare an ex president stand up before American's as I witnessed yesterday, and declare that America is a place for all beliefs, and religions to excel in. A place where all laws should be used whatever they are made up of. A place where no constitution should exist. This rat went on and on to demand a lifetime honor of what he did to tear our country apart. He was even taking all the credit for what President Trump has sacrificed his life for. I have to put it straight, this ex president has to be the most stupid man on earth to think that Americans would believe that. I have to agree that there are many warped minds in our midst now, mainly because of people like him who have brainwashed 24-7. and had a lot of luck doing it, but never, never will the majority be in that group. A super hero has been elected by the majority to fill the highest office of the land, and he will always be backed by the majority. I will not say that America will always be free from struggles, and bloodshed, but not will it ever be defeated as is the goal of this ex president, and several of his evil traitors. I truly believe they will be part of the bloodshed before they ever are allowed to excel.


It's not easy to write your true feelings in such a situation as this, but sometimes we feel required to do so. I do love my enemies, but that doesn't mean I have to give into them. I will pray for them, and keep fighting them as long as they fight me. That is what God told us to do.


God Bless

Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment