Sunday, September 30, 2018

"A Wing And A prayer"

           One wing and part of another. Sparkling in the sun like jewels. 9-30-2018 Perryton, TX
 
Sunday rest day is such a blessing. No fighting on television, just a few re runs from the mud-slinging of the past week. My sweet butterflies are still giving me peace, and hope for complete victory before they go away for winter. I am going to miss them a lot. They seem to understand that I need to touch their ash-like bodies just to prove that I won't hurt them. Just when will the lambs lie down by the lions? 


No need denying it; this week is going to be even more intense with the hell stained evils digging deeper into their conniving, wicked, and cruel tricks to further their attempts to over throw our government. When the extra week that they were given to try harder to find another way to gain power, they will have come up with still another plan. When will God's patience run out? And when will His redeemed against all evil start to fight back? To my own evaluation experience, I think it is obvious that the fight has already begun. I am never going to back down from holding up my God, and condemning the evil ones who want to destroy Him. This war is not about man, it's about God and Satan. “Choose ye this day whom ye will serve.” As for me and my house we will serve the Lord.


I'm very anxious for the new week to start tomorrow. It's almost like watching for the mailman when you're expecting a big check. I am expecting a break through with the UN-Godly corruption that has been spreading for years. I believe God Himself is going to have to appear in some of His most honorable men, and women, to prove His Almighty power. I can see that happening very soon. I won't be somewhere playing bridge or shopping for new cloths while I wait for this happening. I will be watching it all unfold on television. I will be cheering, and praising God every minute. If you can take your pleasure, and pay no attention, more power to you. The tickets may all be sold out when you decide to come. Left out will be a sad day for many. Many will be rushing to the bathroom to wash their mouth with soap. Many will be trying to clear their bodies of nasty marks they have so boastfully had etched into their skin. And yes, many of us may be hunted down by these same people to kill us, but we must be faithful to God.


I never expected to be living when this part of the bible come to pass, but here I am, and here am I God. Use me however you see fit. I have been trying to tell people for many years that Your Word was true, and it was thorough without any omissions, but so many didn't believe. I hope I have done my best, and I still am able to continue on.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment