Sunday, October 20, 2019

"I Laughed A Lot But Fear Is Real"

Don't go to this place after dark. Only a dim red string of lights encase this scary spooky place. 10-20-2019 Perryton, TX
 
I'm so lucky to have a small Disneyland just two blocks from me. My wonderful neighbor is a Disneyland Artist, and she decorates her large yard every holiday with the most interesting characters, and any such symbol or real life items or mistletoe etc. I have posted one of her many Halloween characters, but there must be at least two or three hundred awesome figures like witches, ghosts, devils, animals, with every kind of action being shown by them. That place is so scary till I almost feel threatened when I stop to check it out. I was so involved looking at the mean, and knife wielding demon till I almost jumped out of my skin when one of the friendly cats rubbed against my leg. This neighbor lady loves cats, and she has many living there. I have never seen more friendlier, or wanting to be loved, cats than this person has. I hardly ever see one when I drive by, but if you stop within seconds you are surrounded by cats. Another interesting eye catcher is a flag pole with both the American flag, and the Texas flag always flying high. Nothing could make me prouder. The very thought of having this kind of Americanism come to a halt, makes me cry, because it sure looks like it might happen, and soon. I feel like there are enough American citizens who feel the way I do about our God, and country, till I am sure a Civil War will break out if it gets much worse.


I stayed home from church today because I was in a slow mode this morning. I just wanted to drink coffee, and think about these crucial times we are now in. My television is always on, and needless to say some breaking news is coming on every few minutes. I feel well posted on what's happening around the world now. I tell Jesus about it every night, and although He already knows, He still listens to me. I'm just so happy to know I have a savior whom I can depend upon. I heard yesterday where some airline will no longer be saying “Ladies, and gentleman.” Do people really realize what this means? If they did I believe we would already be in a Civil War. I have read the bible through more than once, and I can't remember one place where it says men would be changed into women, and visa versa. I had always thought the bible covered everything from the beginning to the end. Where am I missing this prophesy? I do not want to live when this law has fully taken effect. We can no longer say he, or she, or man or lady. We can no longer know if it is a transsexual, or a natural male, or female. I am not making this up. It is actually happening today. I am shocked. I don't remember my parents every telling us that this would be a reality, and my father knew the bible well. Are we now living in another world, and time, beyond what the Holy Bible contained? Where do we go from here?


God Bless

Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment