Sunday, July 21, 2019

"Special Delivery To The US Congress"

With sincere feelings to the members of the House who wish to kill our great America. 7-21-2019 Perryton, TX

I don't like being tacky to anyone, but I think it's time to step out on faith and express our feeling regardless of the consequences. I'm posting this flower arrangement as a reminder of what some are doing to our country. It has several dying flowers, and a few thorny fake, symbols of a flower, also sunflowers that have been killed by bugs and worms eating up the leaves because of dry weather, and heat. A couple of holly hock stems that have one living flower left at the top. The rest have died because their time was up. The filler of tropical grass has almost all died because it does not especially like our country climate. It struggles to stay alive the year round. Not visible is a bow made with a rope at the bottom of the vase. It helps to identify the death of these once pretty flowers. They lived, but were choked to death partly because of nature, and partly because of neglect. Is this arrangement ugly? Yes, and so is the United States Congress that is suppose to stay alive the year round to show, and keep the beauty of our country forever blooming. Unlike the keeper of my flowers, the United States Congress is responsible for keeping an entire country free of wild members who are not agreeing with our constitution, and are choking out every decent growth of living power given to us by the Almighty God. Congress is guilty because they have the right tools to dig out the thorny stems that produce worthless, harmful, and even deadly roots of a creepy so-called flower. We the people are partly to blame also, because we do not demand that our Congress men, and women do a better job cleaning out the trash in our big, beautiful garden. It's too much trouble to call them or send a letter requesting their vote against some of the outrageous bills that are presented to Congress. We can pass the blame back and forth, but we the people have to answer to God for our actions.


I have written past my lunch time and I must decide what I will have for lunch. My breakfast of biscuits and sausage gravy have long been forgotten. I must go for a carry-out since I have not cooked today. I ate too much greasy food at the Lobo last evening, and was almost sick to the stomach before I went to bed. I took several doses of this and that, and finally was able to go to sleep. My kitchen will be seeing more of me later on today. I will have to admit I missed church today because I sleep past my normal bedtime get-up. Did have a pretty rough night. I feel fine now, and am thankful for the help of God for my good feeling. I am up to a good week starting tomorrow. I have a busy week already planned.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp




No comments:

Post a Comment