Tuesday, July 9, 2019

"God We Plead Your Mercy"

Feeding the birds for the first time this summer but they haven't discovered it yet. 7-9-2019 Perryton, TX
 
I filled the bird feeder awhile ago, but they haven't discovered it yet. When they do the seeds will be gone within minutes. I wanted a picture as they fight each other for a food tray, but will have to get it later. I cannot keep food out all the time, because it would cost more than my grocery bill. I have many little birds that love that food. I can enjoy watching them eat for awhile. The larger birds don't bother the little birds food, but I don't feed them at all. They have lots of bugs to eat in my yard. They also like to sit on the tree limbs and watch me while I sit on the porch. I have all sizes, and colors of birds in my yard. I enjoy them a lot.


It is 95 degree outside today. Too hot to start up the grill. My rack of ribs will have to wait till tomorrow to be cooked. They should be marinated though, and through. I put them in the marinate sauce yesterday. They are chilling in the fridge, but they were still partly frozen when I put them in. I hope to have a little cooler weather tomorrow. Today we had a bacon wrapped strip of pork lion. It came prepared ready to cook. I have to say it was seasoned well, and tasted delicious. We had potato casserole, and mixed vegetables to go with it. This meat was cooked for an hour in the oven. It was very tender and juicy. I'm trying to slack off on my evening meal, although I am tempted to make a blackberry cobble with the fresh berries I picked today. I can wait on that also.


I will have an entire evening to catch up on the news. The bits, and pieces I've been hearing is too gross not to hear more about it. The fact is one cannot know for sure what is true, and what is false. How did our country get into such a mess? Even the ex-President Bushes had their name mentioned among the wide ring of child sex business. If this is all true, I am losing all confidence in every RINO that I know. It would take an act of Congress to make me believe some of this evil dirt. Yet it is being said that the evidence, and the facts are there. It seems like hell could not hold all of those who are suppose to be guilty. To say the least we are living in a world of seemingly more devils, than saints. God destroyed Sodom, and Gomorrah for far less evil. Are we about to be next? I cannot let this accusation be of “no interest” to me. I need to know who I have been trusting if I can continue to trust them. If I show no concern, then I believe I am failing God, not to mention the Christian people. God with His Almighty power, is using President Trump to clean up this country, I believe with all my heart. Don't be afraid of getting your hands dirty while digging in.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment