Monday, July 22, 2019

"Natures Wings Of Beauty"

Welcome back you pretty winged butterfly. Where have you been for so long? 7-22-2019 Perryton, TX
 
This is the first butterfly I have seen all summer. We had so much rain for so many weeks then when it quite raining the weather was so hot till no butterflies could be seen anywhere. When I saw this butterfly yesterday I grabbed my camera and took a picture. It was the only one in sight anywhere. I haven't had time to be out in my yard today so I don't know if others are coming or not. Today is a much cooler day, but tomorrow it is suppose to be 101 degree. It has been a very unusual spring and summer. I'm ready to move on into fall, even though I don't like winter weather. Something just needs to change.


Today was salad day at the Center. Everything was so good, and just hit the spot. I had a large bowl of mixed fruit which was better than most desserts. I never fail to be filled to the brim when I leave the Center, Also my time spent with friends is priceless. How fortunate I am to have this privilege. We could not ask for more loving, and caring people. I look forward to the next luncheon. Three times a week we are privileged to eat there. The friends I didn't see today I probably will see them at the next luncheon. Most people attend pretty regularly.


I just remembered I probably can't go to the Center for lunch day after tomorrow because that is when Mueller will be grilled by members of Congress. I cannot miss one word of that. There is a fight going on already between the Democrats, and Republicans about who can ask Mueller certain questions. The Democrats are trying to stop the Republicans from asking him any questions at all. This is a show that I don't see how anybody could miss. It is suppose to start at 8 o'clock Wednesday morning July 24.

Only FOX news will be dependable on showing the entire hearing without fear or favor. My friends let me tell you America is bursting at the seams with angry citizens demanding to drain the swamp. I say whatever it takes get those traitors out of our government, and start respecting our constitution again. No doubt this will take a death sentence for some, but they have had their chance to accept the dignity, and respect our country stands for, but they have refused. The time is up for all haters of America to be given the boot. They should not be given any truce privileges at all. They should be seeking asylum without any delay. Go Mr. President go. You can do it. The power is in your hands. You have been more than patient, and now is the time to give them the boot. When they say they love our country, but are not showing it, it's time to send them flying. When they say they are not going anywhere, show them President Trump. It's plain to see that millions, and millions of Americans are behind you.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp






No comments:

Post a Comment