Saturday, August 18, 2018

"Why Are Butterflies So Beautiful"

The butterflies finally came to visit me. This one gave me several different poses. 8-18-2018 Perryton, TX
  Just when I thought the butterflies weren't coming this summer a few are here showing off. I watched them for several minutes this afternoon before deciding to take some pictures, This one I posted gave me a choice of several different poses. A pretty yellow one was my second choice. I was sitting out letting my hair dry so I could hurry and get ready for the rodeo dance tonight. I will be wearing cowgirl cloths for the first time in many years, The Tony Lama boots are finally going to get some attention. They have been shelved in my closet for many years, I never thought I would wear them again, but I liked them so well I couldn't give them away. Amazing how new they still look. My husband always wore boots, so I bought this pair to wear when we went together to a western dance or rodeo. A friend invited me tonight to this dance so I am going to be brave and go. We are not attending the rodeo, just the dance. I have saved all my energy for tonight. I hope I will be fit to dance till midnight. The music has been highly praised with a band that plays a lot at large western dances. I am expecting to have a great time, and I surly need some fun at this time.


I have spent a lot of time on the phone today with family and friends. Everyone I talked with was excited with the good week they just had. That is the kind of visiting I enjoy. I always know that God has been answering prayer. It makes me want to dance in front of everyone, because the spirit of God is with me. I hope I don't decide to stay on the floor and dance after my partner sits down. Sometimes I'm a bit unpredictable. We have had a near death person to come home this week, after the doctors fought to keep her alive. It was suppose to be several weeks yet before she would be released from the hospital. That is something to dance about. Yet still several other prayers have been answered, and it is unbelievable all the things God has done for us this past two or three weeks. I have been on the pleading alter for so many of these special needs, and now I can dance to a happy tune. “All things work together for the good to them that love the Lord.” I love Him, and I know I must never be discouraged to the point of doubting. I believe this next week will be even more blessed than this past week. We are marching on to victory with God on our side. Never, never doubt Him.


God Bless

Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment