Friday, August 10, 2018

"Let Me Touch You Dear Ones"

             May I hold you sweet babies? I love your big smile. 8-10-2018 Perryton, TX
I am smiling today as big as these two roses. I am wearing my new hearing aids, and I feel like I'm in a new world. This is my second pair. The first I couldn't wear, but these are working out fine. I am told they will get better the longer I wear them. Nothing could have made me happier. Now the ladies around my table can't say bad things about me or I will hear them. I do love, and appreciate my table partners very much. Couldn't ask for any better friends. They never once ordered me to get hearing aids like several others did. I'm happy to report that there are still nice people left in the world.


I have no plans for the week-end, but I'm ready to go any time someone asks me. I think I might could even spread a little sunshine, now that it's sprinkling rain. I hope those few drops I felt while I was watering the flowers were not just trying to make me stop. That's exactly what they did, but unless they start up again the rain is over. Mother Nature is hard to understand most of the time, but she is not to be questioned. I love her, and her ways forever. The fires that are furiously spreading in California are an act of Mother Nature no matter who struck the match. Why it's happening, no one knows, but many are guessing. I expect this destructive force to continue for years to come. I pray many will get the message and leave that place.


I am proud to tell you that I finally got a personally signed letter of appreciation from President Trump yesterday. I had written a poem in his honor about six months ago, and sent it to him with a request that he sign the registered letter to get it. I got the poof shortly after mailing the letter, but it wasn't until yesterday that I got the nice thank you from him. I will put this nice prized letter in my collection of at least two other Presidents who acknowledged my support of them, and sent back personal, signed letters of appreciation. The poem I sent President Reagan was published in the Perryton Herald along with the letter he sent to me. I know, and God knows that I am doing all I can to help our leaders fight the evil, wicked, mockers of God who despise the Almighty Power that controls their ego. I have to feel sorry for the people who have let stupidity take control of their lives. I cannot believe it was out of innocence, but purely out of desire for power, and proof that they were more important than God. How foolish can anyone get? Most of them don't believe that Satan was one of their kind, and got kicked out of heaven. They are soon to find out. We the believers of Jesus Christ will be more than conquers over sin, and death.


God Bless

Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment