Wednesday, August 8, 2018

"Beauty In A mess Of No Good Vines"

Caught part of the morning glories awake this morning before they went to sleep. 8-8-2018 Perryton, TX
 
Some flowers are night beauties. These morning glories stay awake all night, but sleep during the day. I caught a few this morning before they closed their eyes. I wonder why they like to hide their faces. For years I have tried to get rid of these “ever so spreading vines.” but they always manage to come back in another place. The struggle has ended, and I will let them do their thing. However, I will still try to keep them manageable and not let them take completely over.

Comparing some people to the morning glories I can see why some would want to keep their faces hide from other beautifully blooming flowers. They let their minds dwell on vulgar, and non-profitable things that turns them off to other well behaved flowers that flourish with real beauty. The morning glory vines will not stop showing off their ability to demonize the contented group that just wants to be fulfilling their purpose in life. Love, and respect, to those who enjoy caring for them. Beauty, and ability, can be wasted on disgraceful flowers, both male, and female, who refuse to stay in their natural bed of decency. A cast-away with regret is often the case for the would be lover of such ugly, dying flower. I want to keep all of my flowers, even the non-controllable morning glory, but they can never be equal to the love of the thriving beauty of the well-balanced, growing desire as intended to be.

I am controlling my own desire today of going to the Senior Citizen's Center and eating the delicious food. My weight was beginning to get out of control, and I cannot allow that to happen. My health depends upon it. I don't want to die from causes that I could have prevented from happening. We all have choices in life, and I hope I can always think seriously before making mine. I know how to disciple myself as well as disciplining others. My self disciple comes first. After my punishment I can feel free to let go a bit. That is always an awarding experience I love. Eat, drink, and be merry, now that you have paid for your mistake. Just don't get too tangled up again with the controlling vines in life. I never want to sleep days and stay awake at night. I must stay alert to the President's needs. Oh yes! I do feel involved in helping to make America great again, and I hope you do also. We all have a God given duty to pursue that task. We are God's hands, and feet. He uses us to help win the evil war that has always existed. We all know how to say yeah, nay, amen, and God bless you. Use these words every day as they come from your heart. You never know how much you may have helped, and it doesn't matter. We have used our ammunition for the day. That's all that we are required to do.


God Bless

Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment