Friday, August 17, 2018

"A Fashion Lover Speaks Out"

                 Next gala night out this will be my choice for dress. 8-17-2018perryton, TX

I am ahead of time in selecting my attire for my next gala night out for excitement. The two black, gold-studded pieces were given to me by a friend who couldn't wear them, and I already had just the perfect gold sequin top with nothing to go with it. I also had the gold, high-top shoes that I love to wear. I'm now waiting for a chance to skin into this outfit, and show up, and show off. Miracles do still happen leaving me with the patience to wait. I tell myself there is nothing wrong about shinning once and awhile. Darkness is not always a good thing. It's time for me to shine. And after dieting for two weeks it's time for me to dine. Let me dress up quickly before I pre-dine, and can't shine. I love this life even with the pain and insane that goes with it.

If anyone sees a change in my writing style it's my computer, not me. I'm perfectly satisfied with my old style, but the computer is trying to make me change as you can see. I'm not smart enough to fight with it. I did nothing different, but the indention came anyway. Guess I need a few computer lessons, but no thank you. I'll quit writing when my last reader quits reading. As of now I am fully covered.

Now the keyboard is working properly, and I didn't change one thing. Isn't that just like life? One minute we are out of sorts the next minute we are working properly. I will keep the model I am and keep chugging along to the next repair shop. That's usually no further than my recliner. I feel like I am experiencing these difficulties because I am waiting upon the Lord. In His time everything will be perfect. Isaiah 40:31, But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. And I say, how long Lord must I wait? Then He saith, “until all prophesy be fulfilled.” I can take the knocks, and the shocks as long as I keep God in my daily prayers. His promises are for real. They are honey in our mouth, and peace in our hearts if only we keep chugging along. When we do get repaired we are good for another 100 thousand miles. I hope my children don't trade my old model off when I die. It may be worth a mint to them in the future. I would not take a million dollars for my dad, and mom's, old model, even though it's just a memory. The faith, and hard work they put into raising me is priceless. I would like to meet them again, but no one knows the full plan of God. It's for certain that it will be perfect peace, and happiness, and who could add to that?

God Bless

Myrtle Jean Sharp













No comments:

Post a Comment