Sunday, April 1, 2018

"The Love Of Family Cannot Be Measured"

My daughter, Rhonda, granddaughter, Connie, great granddaughter, Avery, hunting Easter eggs. 4-1-2018 Perryton, TX

I arrived home today, Easter Sunday. I had a wonderful trip, and was treated like a queen by several members of my family. I got to watch one of my little great granddaughters hunt Easter eggs. She was having an exciting good time. One grandson from Houston, and a granddaughter from Austin UT came. My daughter, and husband from Odessa, and a grandson, and his wife and little girl from Westbrook. It was a short trip planned on the spur of the moment or more family could have been there. Saturday evening we all went to a very nice eating place, and was treated with a delicious Mexican dinner. I had good food to eat all the time I was gone. My son, and daughter-in-law are both great cooks.

We had a nice trip down, and a nice trip back from Abilene. The traffic was slow, and very little construction we had to go through. The friend I was traveling with and I, have known each other for fifty years. We had lots of old memories to talk about. We both are widows, and share the same one-family member, lonely homes. We both agreed it was a short trip, but long enough. I am just anxious to get back to watching the news, and praying that this evil world will bet better.

I got home late, and it's already past my bed time, so I will sign off and write more tomorrow after I have rested up. Hope everyone had a good Easter, and are as happy as I am to be well, and safe at home.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp



No comments:

Post a Comment