Monday, April 2, 2018

"Easter Is The Day We Celebrate Christ's Resurrection"

               My three year old great grand baby hunting Easter eggs. 4-2-2018 Perryton, TX
 

Easter is over so this will be the last of my Easter pictures. It was such a fun time with my family this year. After my little great granddaughter found all the eggs she wanted to hide them from Uncle Kent. So she did just that. When she said “ready” Uncle Kent said “well where did you hide them”? She began to take him to all the places she had hid them. They just don't get any sweeter than that. She also told everybody to wait before starting to eat lunch till everyone was seated. Then she had everyone to join hands, and she said a little prayer. I was so impressed with the way her parents are raising her. I was also refreshed, and found a sweet peace I had never known before while I was there. I thank God for his wonderful blessings.

What is life but a short period of struggles with evil, and a desire to fulfill God's plan for our lives? Why did it happen this way? Why do people have to suffer? Why do little children have to be taken away from parents they love? Why do some little children have to die like a snake being chopped into pieces? Why do some men, and women, have to die while fighting to keep others alive? Why did Jesus have to die? The questions are endless, and the answers are never answered correctly. In due time we will know all the answers. Until then we must carry on the life God planned for us. Everyone has a reason to be born, and a reason to live. We must all seek to find that purpose in life, and do the best job possible to fulfill the intended plan. Most of the time it's by faith that we do what we do, but if we are true believers of God, we will not be wrong with our choices. We are saved by faith through the blood of Jesus Christ, and it is by faith that we live and work for a reward in heaven. This short life will not let us become a king, or queen, of anything worldly, but it will prepare us for that place in eternity. By faith I am yielding my life to God for better or for worse. He gets the last choice of when my life ends. Time will make us all ready to go without argument. I am like a friend who once said “I am ready, I just don't want to rush things up.” Oh, that we all could have that attitude. One thing I know for sure, God is in control, and He will direct the human hands that see me off to a new place of abode. I witnessed that with my husband. I let the doctors decide what to do when it was time for him to die. By faith I believe God had His way in the end. We must all live by faith, and not by sight.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment