Saturday, April 28, 2018

"Hope Never Dies When You Serve God"

This cherry tree looks encouraging this year. 10 years old and has never produced cherries yet. 4-28-2018 Perryton, TX
 
I am posting a picture of my greatest joy today. This cherry tree is ten years old, and has never produced cherries yet. It has never had this many blooms before so hopefully I will have cherries this year. It is suppose to be a rare type of fruit, and I'm anxious to see if it produces. It bloomed a way past the last freeze so there should be cherries this year. I hope I can can a hundred jars of cherries from it. We all love cherry pie. It's about my last hope for fruit this year since we had a very late freeze.

I was able to do a lot of work in my yard today. I raked the front yard, and spread weed and feed on it. For my age it was a hard job for me. I still have to do the back yard, but at least I'm getting there. I do all of my yard work except the mowing. So thankful that I still have good health. My house seems real big when I start running the sweeper, but after resting a lot in between rooms I can get it all done in about an hour. Since I live alone I can usually keep my house clean for quite awhile. However, that doesn't make the cleaning easier when I do start up the sweeper. It just makes me feel so good to have my house all clean, even though that is mostly just when I'm having company.

Two of my friends left Friday morning for a trip to several states to view a lot of interesting places. One of these friends is from another city, and she came early Thursday to visit with me before she left on the trip. She took all three of us out to eat that night, and there we met several other friends who made our evening most perfect. I am not a traveler so I didn't want to go on the 11 day trip. My heart is with them all the way. I am preparing food for when they get back. I think my out-of-town friend will stay with me a couple of nights. I am sorry I have missed doing my blog for a few days, but there just Isn't time to do blogs while I am entertaining friends. My life needs contact with friends both on my blogs, and in person. I'm so thankful for everyone's understanding of my needs. I will be getting back to my views on the world matters before long. I am loaded with opinions that I can't wait to share. I am still rejoicing about the great job our President is doing. Although he is facing opposition more, and more each day. I always find time each day to hold him up in my prayers. Let me say again, this world is evil beyond anything any of us has ever seen. I can't believe some of the destructive things that are happening to some of our most Godly people. Many of these evil people will be doomed to live in misery forever. I know they deserve it, but I still have sympathy for them, something they don't have.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment