Friday, April 13, 2018

"Do We Have A Physical Godly Statue On Our Porch"

Across the street from my son's house sits this statue of Mary on the porch. 4-13-2018 Perryton, TX
I was impressed by this statue of Mary, the mother of Jesus, just across the street from my son's house. I was sitting on a bench in his front yard when it became clear to me that Mary, the mother of Jesus, was standing on the porch of Chuck's neighbors. No doubt Catholics lived there, but how proud they must be to let people know what they believe. Probably most people will never know what caused those people to display a large statue of the mother of Jesus on their porch. If it had of been a statue of Jesus, most everyone would not have noticed. Whatever the Catholics believe is their own right. I do know some very nice Catholics. If I told you everything I believe about Mary, and her son, Jesus, It would take a thick book. I will just make it short and say without both of them, we all would be hell bound today. I congratulate Chuck's neighbors for honoring Mary. Thank God for the New Testament.

As most people have notice I have not posted a blog in two days. I was given an assignment by Jesus that was very time involving. I could not find enough extra time to post, but I believe that is the way God wanted it. When He says “I need you for another project,” It's time to stop all other activity, and follow the Lord as he leads. The project has almost ended now, and I am rejoicing at the amazing results. I can barely keep my feet on the ground. It's time to dance unto the Lord for His goodness. I couldn't be more happier if I had been handed a million dollar check by the richest person on earth. I will continue to do what is most important in God's sight, and do the less important last. The less important are usually the hardest to manipulate, yet we spend so much time trying to just keep trying. We never know when we have reached a point of value. But the most important things are easy, less time consuming, and much more positive to see the Godly results. At the time of perfect peace, one has to say, “I can't believe it really happened. It was almost impossible.” It no longer belongs in the, “by faith,” category. It fits into the reality category. Then it's time to wait and see what it was all about in the first place. We know that it's nothing short of a miracle which will be felt by many. Can we ever say, “I'm too busy to take on another project?” I certainly hope we all never refuse to help God when, and where, He needs us. I hope we continue to fight the daily battles that will still try to defeat the reality project. They will be small, and faint, but they will be real. As long as we live we will always be tested, and tried. We never grow out of our Heavenly Father's house rules like we did our earthly fathers. We are his children forever. Let us honor Him forever.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment