Friday, February 23, 2018

"I Am Humbled To Post This Certificate From The Great State Of Texas"

From the Texas House of Representative by Warren Chisum a Certificate of honor to Mr. and Mrs. Charles Sharp on their 50th Wedding Anniversary. This flag was flown over the capital building in Austin, TX for one day.


This certificate was presented to my husband, and I, on our 50th wedding anniversary on February 2, 2000. It came with a Texas flag that had been flown over the Texas Capital Building in Austin, Texas. House State Representative, Warren Chisun and My husband were good friends. I’m a little late about putting this on to commemorate our anniversary which was the 2nd of this month, but I have a reason for posting it now. In a few days we will be voting on another House District 88 State Representative, and I would like to invite you to vote for Richard Beyea from Perryton, Texas. I believe he is the best suited for the job of the three that are running for it. We have got to do something about our local property taxes going up, and keep our tax money in our own county for our schools. Richard Beyea will work hard to do these two things along with many others that need to be changed. I’m a firm believer in taking action, and not just talking about what we need to change. I have personally know Richard, and wife, Judy, for several years. I trust them, even though some negative remarks have been said about them. I personally know these accusations are false as is in the case of every candidate who is hot on the trail. We do not have a hypocrite in Richard Beyea. We need him badly to back up President Trump’s plan for making America Great again. If he is elected he will have lots of help from down state counties because I know some very politically involved people who have promised to support him in any way they can. Most of all Richard is a Christian, and I know God will help this sustainer to maintain all the way to victory.

My day at the Senior Citizen’s Luncheon was a nice, and happy time of renewing my faith. The friends that I sit with at a large round table, are the best ever. Humor seems to dominate the conversation. Nothing could be better for the soul than a good laugh, and another, and another. Thank God for the merry souls who are now part of my life. I look forward to meeting them there three times a week. The food is always good, and I never hear any complaints about it.

I just have to mention that I had the second miracle to happen yesterday in one week. God answered prayer twice, and I’m still in shock at the closeness of the answers. Even though I expected it to happen, it’s still a shock when it becomes a reality. It makes me want to humble myself, even though I know that is not what God wants of me. I am praising him to the mountain tops, and humbling myself at the same time. I almost forget the pain I have from old age, and think about another good day tomorrow. That is who God is.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment