Tuesday, February 27, 2018

"An Awesome Sun"

                Love this sun as it is approaching the landing site. 2-27-2018 Perryton, TX.


The yellow circle with it’s sparking points around this bright sun made my heart glad. Such beauty hanging in the sky is just awesome. Within another thirty minutes I knew the sun would turn red, and fall beneath the eyes view. I am on shouting ground today because spring has just sprung. A cherry tree in my yard has clusters of dark red blossoms that are so exciting. Birds were dashing in, and out, of the trees, by the dozens. The temperature was lovely, and almost no wind to blow my hair. Yes, I know that in a few days I will have to start a lot of hard work, but I believe I am able to handle it. Anything to get some life back into my yard. I also need the exercise that goes with it.

Tomorrow a friend and I, will be hosting a table of candidate supporters along with the candidate, at the Senior Citizen’s Center. Richard Beyea ,who lives here in Perryton, is running for House District 88 for Texas Representative. He is trying to unseat a State Representative who is seeking his third term. We are working hard to help Richard get elected, as he is such a nice, Christian man, and very knowledgeable about how to get things done in nasty politics. He teaches a Sunday school class at the Methodist church, and is well accepted in that position. To all our local, or neighboring friends, we invite you to come and get acquainted with Richard, and wife Judy. He will answer any question you may have for him. He is a strong conservative, and is fully behind President Trump. You will enjoy a good meal, and be blessed with lots of wonderful people whom most of you will know. Please don’t forget to come.

Needless to say as busy as I’ve been I have missed a lot of the news. Hopefully after tomorrow I can catch up, and get back on my computer to offer my opinion on everything that is drawing a lot of attention. We must all do everything possible to help our President Trump restore our country. We must not say, “my voice don’t mean anything, or my vote won’t make a difference.” It is possible that your voice, or your vote, may be the one that made all the difference. Use it now, or lose it forever. We cannot be happy if we haven’t done anything to be happy about. Win or lose, we gave it our best shot, and we are part of that blessed people God talked about in His Word. He said the battle was not ours, but His to fight, but He does expect us to cheer for Him. Start praising His name and the portals of heaven will open, and the victory bells will start ringing. “He that is in us is greater than he that is without us.” Vote for the person, not for the Politician.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp   

No comments:

Post a Comment