Tuesday, October 3, 2017

"Remembering Yesterday In Making Today"

This poem titled "Mr. President R.R," was written in 1981. This is the clipping from the Perryton Herald that was published after I received a signed, seal personally from President Reagan.


Yesterday, September 2, 2017,  I posted a poem I wrote September 30, 2017, three days before the Las Vegas massacre. The poem was titled “A Miraculous Outcome.“ I sent it to President Trump, although the massacre had not happened when the poem was written. I wrote this poem in regards to my appreciation to our President. I have to be amazed how fitting the poem related to the Las Vegas massacre. President Trump has been very successful in bringing back jobs, law-in-order, and many other disgraceful acts that had been created by a liberal leadership through the White House for the past eight years. This success has happened in less than a year of him being in office. The rebels went to work in full mode to try to impeach our President. They didn’t like to see America being made great again. Their aim was, and still is, toward a “one world order.” I thank God every day for allowing us to elect a President who was willing to give everything he had for the restoration of America. He has been through more torture than any president in a very long time created by both human evil, and acts of nature. I am positive he will not be defeated by all these ungodly acts. If I never get a response from the poem I sent him, that will be fine with me. I just pray that he will receive it, and know people are standing behind him in full force.

In 1981 I wrote a poem to then President, Ronald Reagan. That poem was titled “Mr. President R.R.” The President sent me a signed, seal of appreciation, which I have posted on my blog today. It may be hard to read since it is from the news paper clipping, but I do cherish it. The poem is lengthy, and I will post it at another time. It is about the time I met President Reagan when he was campaigning for president the first time. He didn’t win the election that time, but the next time he did. We never give up on something we strongly believe in. President Reagan has a great, honorable, legacy, and is loved by millions of Americans.

I also met President George W. Bush when he was campaigning for his father, and later became president himself. I never wrote him a poem, as I never felt the urge to. I somehow regret that I didn’t send both President Bush’s an appreciation note. I was just never able to completely agree with either of  them. They certainly were a credit to what happened in the White House after their term. If I stay in the dark about the, somewhat mysterious, two Bush Presidents, I will count it as something that I didn’t need to know, whether good, or bad. They both have my trust as now.

I am feeling very confident in President Trump. This is because I have been given faith by a higher power. Let us continue to pray for our President, and Vice President as they continue to fight against this evil war that has waged through out the entire world.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment