Tuesday, May 17, 2016

"The Real The Unreal And The Also Real"

        Poor little squirrel in a striped tree looking to eat the flowers. 5-17-2016 Perryton, Texas.
                              Another one of my hanging planters. 5-17-2016 Perryton, Texas.


The rain just keeps coming in Perryton, Texas. I haven’t been able to work in my flower garden in 3 or 4 days. I had just started it so I really need to get back to working with it. I am thankful for the rain, and I know there is plenty of time for me to set out the rest of the plants, and plant some more seeds. I get over anxious sometimes. I really like to see that sun, but will wait until it decides to take over. We were under a tornado alert last night, and possible will be again tonight. I have to be thankful for nothing but a little rain happened here.

While I was shut in today I did some baking. I made a cherry cobbler, and made a lot of bierox. I can freeze these foods and not have to cook every day while I am working in the yard. If it stays rainy tomorrow I will get back to my painting. With the several jobs I have going I can always keep busy no matter what the weather is like outside. I do have to admit I hate quitting one project just when I’m passionately involved and going to another. I prefer painting above all else, but I do have to keep the yards mowed, and the flower beds cared for. That does take a lot of time. I do enjoy writing and reading a lot also. I usually do that when I am resting from other jobs. The computer is the greatest blessing I have ever been privileged to. I can keep up with worldly news, and stay in touch with a lot of family and friends. I can also share my blessings with them. The only thing the computer can’t do is take away my pain. Older bodies needs lubricating often, and not expected to operate like new. Other than that, I get along just fine with my low speed motor.

I spoke with several family members today and a few friends. That is also a great blessing to me. It’s so nice to have unlimited phone calls anymore with low fees. I make good use of that offer. I am older, but wiser, and a lot more privileged than when I was much younger. I hope I can say I complain a lot less. I still have very unusual things to happen to me far, and in between, but when it happens I an left with a huge mysterious feeling. I sometimes think a divine revelation has visited me, and I am made to stand much taller than before. It hinges between mystery, surprise, and wonder. It often makes me feel unsure of what I was thinking to be positive. I will submit it all to God, and know for sure He is in control. The life-like experience will probably never be forgotten, but again I say God is in control,


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp





No comments:

Post a Comment