Tuesday, May 24, 2016

"How Can We Escape So Great Of Damnation"

I was able to work in the flower garden a little today. It is still wet, but did a few things. 5-24-2016 Perryton, Texas
                         Set out a few twigs of the tropical grass. 5-24-2016 Perryton, Texas.


My day is ending too soon. I didn’t get as much done as I had hoped, but tomorrow will be another day. I did some house cleaning this morning. That makes me feel better. The weather is cloudy and cool, just right for enjoying the outside. It looks like more rain could happen tonight. I’m trying to find time to take a day off and go to the lake to fish awhile. I haven’t been this year at all. I am anxious to go and try my luck catching a mess of crappie. The dam is overflowing, so I don’t know if the fish will be biting or not. The lake is completely filled with water. I talked with one of the ladies who helps operate the Lobo Restaurant there while I was grocery shopping yesterday. She said lots of people are still coming out. Not a lot of my friends like to fish so if any of you would like to join me let me know.

I just took a short break to watch the weather report. We are again under a tornado alert. I wonder what’s going on with this part of Texas. We have never in the past had much stormy weather here. The clouds seem to be stationary for the past several days. They move so slowly, then some more are following the same path. The wicked ways of the wind can be very frightening. But I know the one who can give peace and calm in the worse kind of storms. He scolded His disciples once for having little faith during a terrible storm. I stand to be scolded also, because storms can be terrifying. I am thankful that my next-door neighbors have a basement and have told me to just walk in without knocking. At this moment the sun is shinning so bright you can’t even look up. But the tornado is still very much alive just a few miles from our city. Not a drop of rain has come down yet. It is 6:00 p.m. and all is well with my soul. “Thank you Lord.”

With all the bad things that’s going on in the world today, I would not be surprised at anything that happens here. America has most assuredly crossed over the line of no more mercy. Only those who have their anchor securely fastened to the arm of God will stand the storm. When God withdraws His mercy from this world, another Great Tribulation will happen. Some believe the first Great Tribulation happened with the fall of the Jews. Millions were tortured and killed. Others believe The Great Tribulation is yet to happen, and it will be much worse than the Jewish tribulation. I believe the latter is  coming sooner than we think. How could God close His eyes on such evil, and wicked people who have tested Him beyond belief? How big is God’s anger when He has had enough? I really don’t want to know.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp




No comments:

Post a Comment