Wednesday, May 13, 2020


Dinner this evening. Adding the last meal for today. Continued from blog earlier today. 5-13-2020 Perryton, TX

This is the second day of my diet, and I wanted to create some sympathy. Really I posted on my blog earlier today that I was on a diet, I listed the menu for the two meals I had eaten, now I am posting my dinner menu. I had a ground beef patty with grilled onions, cauliflower with melted cheese, and a large wedge of green, crispy lettuce with a teaspoon of ranch dressing. It was good, but I couldn't eat it all. hoping to lose another two pounds today. I haven't been hungry all day. and I don't crave anything yet. I need to lose 10 pounds. If I succeed I will let everyone know. Other wise I will forget to tell you.

Good night and God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment