Tuesday, May 19, 2020

"Bedtime For The Sun In Perryton Texas"

The sun can be seen inside the pantie thing. It's yellow with orange flames around it. 5-19-2020 Perryton, TX
Last evening I glanced out my kitchen window and through the patio screen noticing this gorgeous sun about to leave us for the day. This picture was taken from inside my kitchen. I could barely see the sun through buildings, but it was a perfect ball of fire moving toward the bottom of the earth. It's amazing how that mighty bulb of light can keep us seeing all the beauty God meant for us to see. When darkness comes the bulb turns off because it;s time to rest, and forget our worries. A new morning brings thoughts of interest, and our rested bodies are ready for the challenge. All through the day we investigate, we reason, we make decisions, and we start the drops of sweat to make our dreams come true. Day by day we keep trusting our confidince knowing we can if we try hard enough, produce the pleasing effects. Who answered my prayer today when I was going to look for a super good deal on an extra television set? Even though I asked God for that good deal, I was shocked to find it so quickly. Almost unbelievable. Then before I left my son's house at the end of my shift, I turned to look at the cozy, interesting furnishings I had created with a lot of hard work I had put into making this bedroom my headquarters while I have time left to kill. Most people who know me would recognize this little room as one I had furnished from my own originality without little expense. I see many happy days ahead for me, even though I am in the prime of my long life.


I came home tired, but I am so thankful for all the conveniences God has provided for me. I have complete faith in Him, and because of that I am at peace with myself. When I finish this blog I will fix me something to drink, and a snack while I recline, and catch up on all the news. I may venture out and turn the water on my yard. We still haven't had any rain, and I can't seem to get enough water on the grass to make a difference. I still enjoy sitting out even though the yard is not that pretty. It's just a time to breath fresh air, and let the wind blow gently over my body. The birds still welcome me everythime I go out. They are a lot of company. I am positive they know me personally, and even let me know they care. The few flowers I have blooming are also a joy to me. My roses are taking the eyes of many people who take their daily walks past my yard. Every day they become more plentiful, and show many beautiful colors. They are in my front yard,and I mostly sit out in the back yard. Only one little rose bush back there. I will have more backyard flowers later on.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment