Wednesday, September 4, 2019

"The Pride Of America Is Growing"

My two hero's have sent me their picture today. love and prayers are for them. 9-4-2019 Perryton, TX
 

I got this personally signed photograph in the mail today of President Donald Trump and First Lady, Melania. I truly feel honored to get so many nice things from them when I do such little to support them. I certainly am not a big financial contributor, but I do give them internet support almost daily. I believe the biggest reason I get so much attention from them is because God has given them my name for being a prayer warrior, and an enemy fighter in their behalf. I clearly speak out about the RINO's (Republicans in name only,) as well as the liberal Democrats who constantly are trying to remove President Trump from office. They are so absurd not to realize that the God of the universe is protecting him from their evil desires. A great change is taking place in America as well as all over the world. Confusion is flooding the geographical dialects of all mankind. We are vastly being changed into one world ideas, and dictators. I am not sure how far this effort will go, nor how long it will last, but without President Trump it wouldn't be long. I have heard some of our strongest interpreters of the bible as well as the knowledgeable professors of world history declare that if President Trump is defeated in the next election America will never be a great nation again. I am wondering if there are enough dedicated Christians to please God when deciding what to do with such a backsliding nation. That is the atomic bomb God will use when destroying the flames of hell that have engulfed the outer world. Christians need to realize that God is real, and He still holds the world in the palm of His hand.


It was back to lunch at the Center for me today. I had missed several times, and today I said enough is enough. Nothing was going to stop me, not even laziness. I enjoyed every minute I was there. The seniors, and younger people also, are best to none. It is a respectable place, and everyone tries to look their best when attending the luncheons. You must not go in your pajamas, and not comb your hair. That is a big task for me to overcome. Home is so comfortable, and if you don't look in the mirror you are perfectly satisfied with your looks. Also the news is promising to give something interesting if you wait long enough. What a variety of choices we have. But when we do decide to crawl into the bath tub, go through our closet and find something suitable to wear, put the makeup on, and fix the hair so no bald will show, we are one proud made-up lady for about an hour. Then we come home and change back into something suitable for painting, or working in the yard. We don't want to be seen the rest of the day. Well, well, I wonder what it will be like in heaven.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment