Wednesday, April 3, 2019

"That's How Quick It Can Happen"

Beautiful plum tree my next door neighbor has. Hoping for no more freezes. 4-3-2019 Perryton, TX
 
After coming home from lunch at the Center today, I spent time watering flowers, and berries in my yard. I just had to take a picture of my next-door neighbor's pretty plum tree. Her yard is always so pretty with flowers of every kind. She has a lovely patio, and it always looks ready for entertaining. I am proud to live next door to this neighbor.
She is 94, but still does all of her yard work except mowing. She puts me to shame. She didn't make it to the Center for lunch today because she had company, but she usually makes it most of the time.


I spent the morning watching Fox News. Each day seems to bring us more and more into impossible uniting of this Great American Democracy. The hate just grows deeper, and deeper. The more our country prospers the more the liberal democrats want to bring it to an end. The republican party has a few RINOS in their ranks also. They must be voted out the next election. They are part of the filthy swamp. President Trump is patient, and he knows what he is doing. He just receives more, and more wisdom every day. His health remains good, and no doubt he will finish the job of cleaning out that swamp. I have no patience with people who are not interested in following the true news (Fox) and chose otherwise to pretend there is no problem in America. They will wake up too late.


Rain clouds are starting to form now in Perryton. We hope no storms will occur. It's getting very dark so suddenly. Times like these is when I don't like being alone. I have to trust God for my safety. My next-door neighbor on the other side of me has a basement, but they are not always at home. They always lock their doors when they leave, otherwise they have told me not to even bother to knock, just open the door and come in. I feel sure that God is going to turn His patience into wrath soon, but I also feel strongly that He will shelter His faithful followers. I do not believe in tempting God if we have a chance to protect ourselves, but if not He will protect us. We have seen God's anger at work a lot recently. He will continue as long as it takes to convince people that He is God, and He will do what He said He would, whether good, or bad. He is the peace in the midst of the storm. I am with Him, and no one can make me doubt that. His anger can be fierce, but His love is almighty. I hope our electricity doesn't go off. I am lost without television. However, I can stand the darkness, and no television better than I can stand the destructive winds. So here I leave this blog, and find a place to relax while I wait for the moon to shine.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment