Tuesday, April 23, 2019

"Look For God In All Things"

                                  Fresh rhubarb pie coming up. 4-23-2019 Perryton, TX
 

The rhubarb is looking nice, and juicy. Ready for making pies, and that will be one of my jobs tomorrow. All the rain we've had the past month has made everything grow, and bear fruit so plentiful. I have been putting asparagus in the freezer for awhile. The strawberries are in solid bloom, and if they start bearing I will be putting lots of them in the freezer. We still could have a late freeze, but I think we will be o k this year.

I am so sadden about all the people who were killed over the Easter week-end. Christians who were worshiping God were taken out of this life probably for someone else's sin. We wonder why things happen like they do. It just adds up to one reason. This world has gotten so sinful till God has no other choice but to act in disastrous ways. He said the good shall suffer with the bad. That's hard to understand. We must patiently wait for that day of no more sin, or sorrow where we are promised to be. Frankly I am ready for that time. I have fought many battles in my lifetime, and cried many of tears over someone else's battles. I believe every born again Christian can share that same sentient. The love God showed us when He forgave us, came with that same love. It surpasses all understanding. God is great, God is good, and God is everlasting.

I believe a heart of love pleases God, but I also believe He expects us to live by His Word. We cannot do things that will cause others to suffer just because we though we wanted something so much, and it just didn't seem possible to have it without going against the right way. That is sin, and sin will always have consequences. Not only with the sinner, but with the innocent involved. This statement requires much thinking, and deep soul searching for all humans. And we all are humans of likewise. Some have ventured farther out in their desires than others, but the best of the best will consequently pay for the rest of their lives. I am trying to put it in plain words, but only God can help people understand His way of doing things. My final answer to all disturbed victims of past sins is to bury them at the cross, and never dig them up again. Sure they will surface occasionally, but we can keep burying them in Jesus name. We don't have to tell anyone about the covered sin that got washed up without our help. That makes it easier to live with our mistakes. Even if we have caused others to suffer from our sins, that too can be buried because it is impossible to undo what has been done. I don't know where this message came from, but it had to be delivered. I am trying to do my job of helping others overcome sadness, and even depression. I welcome the ones who help me with my worries, and distress all the time. The Word of God says, “Share ye one another's burdens,”

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment