Monday, April 15, 2019

"A Different Kind Of Beauty"

This beautiful evening the blue sky was sharing a moon before dark, The tree was partly hiding it. 4-15-2019 Perryton, TX
I stepped out side this evening to check on my neighbors, and was surprised to see this bright golden moon shinning through the tree. It was over an hour before darkness set in, I'll take the moon shine any time. It always reminds me of one of the many miracles of God. The sky was so blue, even lighter than it looks in the picture. A white moon yes, but this golden glowing moon at this time of day. Awesome. I've never wanted to be a scientist trying to unravel all the mysteries of God, but I will have to admit much knowledge has been gained through these universal seekers of all we know to call is God. I may be a bit naive, but I try hard to keep myself that way. Too many people have lost their minds trying to find out the mysteries of God. I believe the Holy bible, and only that one. I prefer the King James Version. I think it has been modified less than any of the others. And I have had that Word of God proven to me many times by the living Spirit that dwells inside it's covers. Another mystery to the human mind, but a fact I dare to question. If more people would read their bible daily this world would be a much better place to live.


A terrible thing happened today that the entire world is watching. The Notre Dame Cathedral has been burning for nine hours at this time tonight. This Cathedral is the Catholics hope of all hopes, I am told. It is old, and a symbol of Old Testament Temples. Whether the fire was caused by accident, or arson, I believe God had a hand in it, but I cannot say why. This is something scientist cannot began to unravel, and I doubt if the best Fire Marshals in the world will ever know for sure. They will put a cause to it's origin, but only to please the demands of many people. The truth is, bible prophesy is being fulfilled, and there is no need to demand a reason. The bible is the best source of understanding why things happen both good, or bad. I will not be surprised to hear of many more church burning's or shootings, as I believe it is a sign of God's wrath toward me, and others, who have taken Him too lightly. He created the heavens and earth, and He will do anything He chooses to do so let us remember that. The word declares that a day will come when every knee shall bow before Him. We may not be far from that time now. I'm thinking of some who I believe would refuse till the very last breath would be taken from them, but because God said every knee shall bow, it will happen. God bless all the humble persons who are fighting with their lives for the cause of God.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment