Friday, April 5, 2019

"A Little Of Nature And A Lot Of It's Giver"

Now you see why I love spring so much. Crocus sharing gold nugget. 4-5-2019 Perryton, TX
 

I'm feeling so proud of myself today. I worked an hour, and a half, in my flower garden. I'm starting to bloom with my flowers. I cut a mess of tender asparagus also, and will have it for my evening meal. I finally went back on a diet which I thought I never would again. Those scales just kept depressing me till I said no more, I had a salad for lunch after skipping breakfast. I baked some chicken, and will have that with fresh asparagus for evening meal at 5 o'clock. Nothing else to eat after that. I have too many cloths to push back in my closet. I determine not to buy even one bigger size. Happy found me today, and I am not letting her leave me. She has a lot of new ideas, and I plan to try them all. It's strange how very unexpected Happy just shows up. I'm sure my angel sent her here. “Thank you Lord.”


As I write this blog I'm listening to our President commenting on the border wall. He flew to California this morning to see some wall that is finished. He is pleased with the great job that is being done. I heard him say 400 more miles would be built within the next two years. We are finally locking our doors to the intruders coming into our country, and trying to change our religious belief in God. Never, never will we allow that. The evil things they have already accomplished have just got to be reversed. Any time we take a new born baby that didn't get killed before it was born, and it is kept comfortable till the mother decides if she wants to go ahead and kill it, my God is not allowing it to happen without pouring out His wrath. This is just the beginning of what will happen if we let the liberals continue to decide to destroy our constitution. The fight is on, and it is only going to get worse. We Christians must prove our faith in our God. I fully believe He is demanding it of us. In spite of all the trials of painful setbacks, God is still with us, and will make our pain bearable until He sees we are truly going to stay faithful to Him. What more could we ask? We weren't promised a painless life, and an easy road to follow when we were born. We were promised to be able to endure if we would just trust God. He makes our burdens light, and rewards our faithfulness. If anyone agrees with me tell God, and not me. God knows all things, and He will not forget any effort we put forth. By faith I am satisfied to wait for my reward when the time comes to receive it. I do not want it now. I have something to look forward to when I reach that glorious place called Heaven.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp




No comments:

Post a Comment