Monday, April 15, 2019

"Beauty Welcomed Me home"

        My pretty Redbud tree is welcoming me home this morning. 4-15-2019 Perryton, TX

Hello, everyone. I'm home again, and ready to get with it. I spent two days in Clinton, and had a great time. I met several new people who were interesting to talk to. For those who don't know I go to Clinton often and meet my two sisters there, and we play the slots. This time I had to be alone as one of my sisters had had an accident and couldn't come. However, I was able to visit a lot with new friends. It seemed like everyone was enjoying themselves so mush till it didn't feel like anyone was a stranger. I am ready to go back already. This old world is not good for retired people who just sit home, and feel useless. We retirees are suppose to get out and have fun. We have spent many years of hard work, and raising a family. Now it's time to relax, and enjoy. It's very hard for older people to do that, because they feel too guilty for not still working. I'm on my way to Brave Road, there to become a winner over loneliness, and guilt. I'm claiming my victory over hard work. Now I will use my brain to do my work for me. Ha ha.


I did get my yard mowed yesterday, and now I'm watering so I can spread weed, and feed. If I keep my home as is, I will always have to work with my body. I'm not convinced that I want to change that pattern yet. I'm just telling myself what I've just told you. Can I listen to my advice? Maybe. I do have a lot of reasons why I'm having such a hard time of changing my lifestyle. I'm trusting God to work things out. I am one to believe that we have to put legs to our faith. But I need new legs in order to do that. Can God give me new legs? Definitely He can. My brain is working with Him on that one. I know what I want, but can I have it? I do believe. I just haven't had the positive request to hit me yet. God said, “ask and ye shall receive.” I have always been one to wait for God to tell me what I want. I can say, God has been very good to me, and I am more than thankful for His blessings. The Red bud tree I posted this morning makes my heart happy, because that tree is blooming because God is telling me to keep believing for a complete victorious life. Without a doubt I will do just that. I see Him speaking to me everywhere I look. I am constantly saying, “thank you Lord.” He is my closest friend, and guide. I am never alone although, I often say I am alone. However, I do need earthly friends to share my joys with. Also I want to share their joys with them.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp




No comments:

Post a Comment