Tuesday, April 14, 2015

"Lord Let Me Blossom From Bottom To Top"

This is the second year that red bud blossoms have sprung out of the trunk of the tree. Some bloomed on the limbs, but a lot have come right out of the trunk of the tree. My neighbors and me are bumfuzzled about this. 4-14-2015 Perryton, Texas.
Never to old to learn something. A red bud blossom coming straight out of the trunk of the tree all the way to the ground. 4-14-2015 Perryton, Texas.
Once again I am posting wonders from my yard. Lively pink, red bud blossoms are decorating the tree trunk from the bottom to the top. They are not on a limb, but looks as though they have been pasted to the tree’s large limbs that make up the trunk of the tree. This tree created a lot of attention last year, and now it is doing it again. So very unusual, but it is pretty. Wondering what to expect next year. I love the ever changing beauty God sends us from time to time. Whether above or below, something is always different. I have watered all day since there hasn’t been much wind to hinder the spray. Everything is growing fast. I even got to spray my fruit trees again for the last time this summer. I hope I have worm-free fruit. I have given it all I had to make sure I don’t have bad fruit.

Even with being busy most of the day I still had one of those days where I cried a lot. I can’t explain the feeling. It is just like I am laughing and crying almost at the same time. Sad thoughts from the past seemed to flood me today. I seemed to suddenly have regrets of the way I handled some things in the past. I guess you might call it blame on my part for the things that never got better, but did get worse. Somehow I can’t accept failure when it comes to any of my loved ones not having a happy life. Prayer and more prayer has not changed the terrible sorrow and suffering that some of my loved ones are still having. Only a miracle could possible change things, and after so long I feel that it will just never happen. I had resigned myself to accept things that I could not change, but days like today I tell myself that I failed to have enough faith or it would be different. I hurt so much when I think of all the hardships some of my loved ones are having. Yet I have done many physical things, as well as prayed for them, trying to get them past the disadvantage condition they were in. I have to be sure that something is missing from the mind of such ones that can never be fixed. That doesn’t make it any easier though. I will never stop asking God to help my loved ones, and even some friends, who are desperately unhappy. Some even to the point of, “kill me, I don’t care.” The love I have for these same people is killing me to have to think about it. Some days I am not able to turn it off my mind, but I always feel victory after I cry. I have to know and believe that God will not put more on us than we are able to bear. Those are His words. I pray I will never quit sharing the pain with those I love.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment