Wednesday, April 15, 2015

"Early Morning Bird Shower"

Its been fun watching the birds taking a bath in my sprinkler this morning. They dart in and out of the water so fast I can't get a picture, but there is a little black bird at the right of the sprinkler. 4-15-2015 Perryton, Texas.
My grandson, Josh and great granddaughter, Ellie, 18 mos. old.  Helping daddy. 4-15-2014 Perryton, 
Texas.



I had to continue with the watering today even though the wind was blowing. I was amazed at how many birds needed a shower. They seem to stand in line waiting for the shower to be turned on. They dart in the water, shake themselves a bit, then fly away before I can get a picture. I finally did get one little bird’s picture while he was waiting to fly into the water. He is sitting to the right of the sprinkler on the street. Happy, happy, do they make me feel so early in the morning. I am reminded of when my kids would stand in line at the swimming pool waiting to jump off the diving board. It almost seems like yesterday. My, how time goes by fast. I am now loving the times when I see pictures of my great grandchildren doing sweet little things. This is almost daily because of computers. Thank God for miracles. When God says its time to call me home, I will leave Him in charge of things my children and grand children can’t do, keep my love and memories in their hearts. He will never let them forget how much I loved them, because He will smile at them each day in my place. I hope to be buried in the family, spiritual burring place created many, many years ago. A burying plot that does not exist where man can see. I believe I have a few more requests to be answered yet by God, before I will be ready to say, “Lord I am ready now.” By faith I am claiming that promise, which will be a miracle by all means. “Love covereth a multitude of sins,” So God said, therefore, I forgive a multitude of sins made against me. I will still remember, but not as much as I forget. I pray that every bad thought that comes to me will continue to fade away completely. They are not accepted in heaven, therefore I have to doubt that they are accepted here on earth. “Teach me Lord to forgive and forget.”

With that all said I must clear my thoughts on forgiveness, and see how much trouble I can make for someone who isn’t keeping me informed on plans that include me. I suppose I can go ahead and make my plans in this case, and hope everything will be o k. Why did I even think I had to know everything in the first place? God forbid. This week-end is the time my son, Rick, was suppose to be moving in with me. He lives in Fort Worth and has retired. This week-end I am going to Oklahoma City, for a doctor’s appointment. I just must be here when my home-sharer unloads all his stuff in my house. I do not know if he will be here this week-end or not, because he is one of those who thinks, “when it happens, it will happen. You know I am moving in with you. Lottie-da.” Can anyone beat that?

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp


No comments:

Post a Comment