Tuesday, April 7, 2015

"Happy Be Unto You"

April 7, 2015 at 11:00 a.m. the temperature is 80 degree in the shade. A beautiful day indeed.
Tulips are looking good. Grass is growing too fast. I fed and watered it too much.  Happy mowing for me. 4-7-2015. Perryton, Texas.


After spending a full day yesterday working in the yard it was nice to get up this morning and view all the results of my hard work. All the plum trees are loaded with little plums. The apple and peach trees are starting to grow tiny specks of fruit. We have already had several meals of delicious asparagus. So thankful for the bountiful supply this year. This morning I am watering the grape vines, and blackberry bushes. They will be bearing a little latter on. This past week has been a real blessing to me. The two-day trip I made with a friend to Dodge City, Kansas was like a shot of get-up-and-go. It all was very nice and relaxing. I came home feeling more blessed than ever. Surly something more wonderful is waiting for me to claim it. I will lose no time it making that move when it arrives. Isn’t it nice to always be expecting something great to happen to you any, and all times? It is the total opposite of depression. I believe if we will claim victory it will be ours. Our God has promised that. Even when we make mistakes He’s always there to look over them. But we have to believe Him because God doesn’t force anything on His children. He says “ask and ye shall receive.” I believe that with all my heart. If we truly believe that, we can smile through pain and fear. We can rise up against doubt and worry. We can enjoy life regardless of the obstacles facing us. “Trust and obey for there is no other way.”

My testimony for the week is this. Some of you know I had had a squirrel problem for a couple of years. They would chew holes in my attic boards and raise their little ones in my attic. My sons had done everything possible to keep them away, but not even the smell of strong animal repellant would work. Every time we would cover up the hole the squirrels would chew another one. My wise neighbor found a way to get rid of them once and for all without a possible way to call it animal abuse. It took awhile for this prayer to be answered, but in time God always answers. I no longer feel attacked by demons of deadly disease. Almost every week our local paper prints a new case of rabies. Several times the people have been warned of rabies being found in skunks running all over town. Every animal including ally cats and dogs, squirrels or other rodents were possibly rabid. I was so relieved when I finally was told there would not be any more squirrels living in my attic. Even the small things can sometimes turn into a big tragic thing. I thank God for answering this pray for me. I had worried many of nights about it. Now I am free from that worry. I Praise His Holy Name.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment