Friday, April 10, 2015

"A Strong Injection Of Theory"

The rhubarb plant makes as pretty a flower as any I have. Also makes good pies. 4-10-2015 Perryton, Texas.
My tree of Heaven is looking pretty. The yellow leaves will turn green after a few weeks of beautiful golden color. 4-10-2015 Perryton, Texas.



There is nothing that elevates the soul more than going out in the yard at early spring and viewing all the colorful flowers, trees, fruit blossoms, and lavish green grass. The bright sun makes everything sparkle causing an even more refining feeling. I hesitate to leave the inspirational environment and go inside to my empty house. Although my house is full of precious memories of every sort, sometimes it seems dead, and nothing seems to talk to me. I am glad to say that in times like that I have many friends and family members who I can talk to always. Thank God for all of them. I believe the worst enemy one has to deal with is the enemy of withdrawal from friends and family. That is a sure way to rob one of all happiness and faith. I like the answer  I got from a friend recently after she had lost her husband. I asked her what she planned to do in the future. She answered with a few simple words, “I have never been, or will never be a loner.” Those few words have stuck with me, and have helped me to stay out of a shell. Friends do help a lot when we are groping around without seemingly any purpose or direction. It remains a fact that some just will not let go of the old steadfast ideas of, “my way or no way.” Misery moves those kind more quickly to their grave. They refuse the love and help they could have had simply because they were sure they were the only one who had it right. Self-pity is usually defined as someone who thinks they know it all, and want people to listen to them. Otherwise they would not be complaining all the time to those who have something they haven’t. I doubt that God would let any of His children suffer for a reason of self-pity when He has said to all, “ask and ye shall receive.” Only those who think they don’t have to ask God to receive are the losers. Somehow they think God is failing them when they are so extremely Godly. Fools are born every day, but there is grace to redeem all who will admit and ask in Jesus name.

When I sit down to write this blog this evening I had no idea what I would write about. I know by faith that God will put words in my ears to write. Today seems extremely different, but I am sure someone needed to hear these words. I pray they will reach the right persons, and help to bring a change in their lives. I can only obey, and do as I am lead to do. After I have done that my soul has been delivered of all responsibility. The rest is up to those whom have felt conviction form these words. Or maybe just direction from a lost journey they have been traveling. Either way I pray for the results to make a difference.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment