Sunday, July 26, 2020

"Impossible But True"

A wonderful bit of information in the church bulletin this morning. Thank You God. 7-26-2020 Perryton, TX
 
It's time for me to catch up a bit. I have been busy on a project the past few days, and have missed writing my blog. I simply had to write this one today. One of the biggest miracles that I've ever seen was just presented to our church this past week. I am so amazed till I had to share it with everyone. I want people to know that God is still very much alive, and He still answers prayer.


The picture I'm posting is a notice from the church bulletin. It may not be clear enough to be read, but I will translate it to you. It says Mortgage Payment – so close. The church had a mortgage debt of several thousand dollars. To me it was big. In fact to be truthful I had a doubt that the final payment could possible be paid by the time it was due, in less than two months. The notice in the bulletin says there is a very good chance we can pay off the church mortgage next month, and have a note burning. Evidently after the bulletin was printed a donor, or donners, settled the hope. It was announced today that the full mortgage payment had been sent in. I was so stunned till I almost didn't want to leave church and go home. This had to be a miracle because the church had suffered a great loss of membership, and only a few was left to handle the huge monthly budget. I am so ashamed that I doubted those dear people's faith.


Like everyone else lately, my faith had almost crumbled, and I was preparing for the saints of God to be driven out of their churches, and soon to be giving up their bibles. I do believe that bible prophesy teaches that, and it still looks possible to me. I know for sure that I am going to stay firmly in the church faith I was raised in, and the church that I have attended off, and on, for 64 years. It has been a great struggle over the years, but I cannot forget my first love. I have had miracles happen in my life, and have been blessed beyond anything I was worthy of. Many of which happened in another church, but when the Lord says “I am calling you again to your first love,” it's time to obey. I now am living in excitement that I haven't had for several years. I won't say I have no

fear, because that would make me abnormal, but I can say it doesn't keep me from trusting God for all things. I am at peace, and I enjoy my life more now since I was left a widow. I still shed lots of tears, but mostly tears of joy. I am one thankful person, and I tell God that many times a day. Yes, life is still a wonder to me, but I can leave it in the hands of God.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment