Saturday, March 14, 2020

"Where Did Spring Go"

                             Mr. weatherman hold that freeze, please. 3-14-2020 Perryton, TX
 
How can I say it's spring when the temperature is 39 degree. The plum trees are all bloomed out, and the spring flowers are gorgeous, but the weather outside is a little above freezing. I haven't seen the sun all day. We keep getting brief rains, and it looks like there will be no change for several days. At least it makes it easier for me to stay home, since I am taking precautions concerning the coronavirus. I just heard the President, and Vice-President along with the White House contravirus staff members give an up date on the progress of this virus. I feel like it's definitely under control, but keeping down the panic is the worst part of it. Our President, and Vice-President are the best two people in the world to do that. I'm trying hard to follow their advise. Stay home, and don't panic. However, it does look like the American tradition of friendly hand shaking may change forever. Who knows what else will change with it. I have never been one to like changes, but everyone who reads their bible knows changes will happen forever. The only thing that don't change is God's Word. We can stand firm on that. As far as I'm concerned the most two important words in the Bible are “TRUST ME.” I learned to do that long ago. Whatever happens to me I will still trust Him. There is no doubt in my mind but what is happening today with this coronavirus is an act of God to fulfill His Word. His Word tells us “God works in mysterious ways.”

Habakkuk 1:4-5.
Therefore the law is slack, and judgment doeth never go forth: for the wicked doeth compass about the righteous; therefore wrong judgment proceedeth. 5. “Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvelously: For I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you.” This is just one scripture that refers to God working in mysterious ways. We as God's people should not be surprised at anything that happens in these troublesome times. We just should never doubt that God is in control with President Trump being His chosen one to lead the way. None of us can undo our mistakes, and we will be obliged to live with them, but God will give us grace to endure, and possibly a little more, because God's way sometimes require the ungodly way that good people look at things. He does this because His word must be fulfilled. A mouth full, but read it again if you didn't get it. My biggest writing fault is using long sentences. I don't want to take a breath until I get it all out. That's why I included the bible reference. Judas was one of Jesus chosen disciples yet he sold Jesus to his enemies for 30 pieces of silver. Later Judas was so sorry he went and hung himself. But the scripture had proclaimed that Jesus would be betrayed by one of His own. “TRUST HIM, TRUST HIM.”

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment