Sunday, March 8, 2020

"This Sun Is Not Changing With The Time"

A little late for the sun to just be coming up. 8 o'clock this morning and it came up at 7 o'clock yesterday morning. 3-8-2020 Perryton, TX
 
The time change at 8 o'clock this morning made this beautiful sun seem too early to be so bright. However, I'm ready for it any time day or night. It does seem awkward this morning to have the time getting away from me. My early morning pace didn't change with the daylight savings plan. I just have to have my pot of coffee, and watch the latest news. Then I realize it's almost time for church. I will get used to it, and will adjust in a day or two. I have three clocks to change the time on plus my wristwatch, and the one in my car. The cell phones, computers, and I-phones all change themselves. I cannot afford to get old or I could not keep up with the time. It takes young brains to figure out all this latest technology. I just spent thirty minutes this morning trying to get this picture of the sun to unload to my album. Yes, there had been a change, and I almost called the technician before I finally got it to work. Why do things always have to change? I don't think it had anything to do with the time change. I guess Microsoft thought it was time for me to change. I hope I don't have to go through that process again. Luck was just with me or I could not have down loaded the picture.


We Perryton people were given quite a concern yesterday when it was reported that a huge prairie fire was out of control about 25 miles north east from us in Beaver, and Forgan. Oklahoma. Fire trucks came from three or four other cities to help with the fire. It was also reported that 25 houses were burned, or destroyed in that fire. I also heard a fire south of us at Borger, Texas was another concern. Perryton is in the middle of these two locations. If we would have had to evacuate which way would we have gone, we wondered. It's as real as the skin on our faces that God is showing His Almighty power to those who have been so unconcerned, and engaged in evil acts. How far will our God have to go to get people to understand His reality? So far today I haven't heard any news about yesterday's fire, but again here in Perryton we have a very poor means of getting important news. It didn't used to be that way, but things have changed a lot. Several people on face book were assuring they would be praying for us. There is one thing for sure, no place in the world is a safe heaven any more. We have nothing to keep us safe except our God. He will not let us down, but He knows our hearts. I say it's time for some of us to make a new commitment, repent, and stick with our promise.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp




No comments:

Post a Comment