Tuesday, March 31, 2020

"A Blooming Future"

                Smile with the flowers. They will give you peace. 3=31=2020 Perryton, TX

I came home from work tired today. Not sure why because I did nothing much to tire me out. I believe the stress from the change of life style has gotten me down somewhat. It is a known fact that panic is escalating here in Perryton as well as other places in the U S, I received a call a short time ago from a friend who told me her daughter told her definitely not to get out. She said a little town not far from here had had a lot of cases of the coronavirus. She told her mother it was worse than China. I knew this wasn't true, but what do I do, grab the phone and start calling. After one call I immediately felt like a fool, but I made another call because the town had been changed to another, but still close by. I called the hospital in that city, and they said as far as they knew not one case had been confirmed. What is it going to take to calm people down from what I believe is a hoax? The fear of this virus has taken the worse tole on people than anything I have ever heard of. Our President knows that but what else can he do but give into the so called experts, and shut the country down? Fact is some of those experts are also fake advisers to the President. The evil is so broad, and destructive till almost no one can be trusted. Let me reiterate nothing but the almighty Power of God will ever win this battle. It may take several plagues before the evil can be brought down to human discipline. I am really expecting that to happen, because we have already seen so much evil from Satanic people till seemingly nothing is going to stop it. Sadly to say, but many people will probably die before this furious battle can be won. God's patience finally came to an end.


I know the President has to make guidelines because he is under tremendous pressure, but He really knows how to handle the situation better than anyone. I also believe God is letting this war linger on to finally make the Satanic followers to realize He is God over all, even Satan.


So I'm closing this message by saying a beautiful future lies ahead for all who are trusting God. The pretty yellow flowers I have posted are a sign of what lies ahead. Yes, we all will have to suffer some, but never to the place of defeat. We can be strong, and be vigilant with our prayers every minute of the day, and soon the victory call will sound off. I just say to everyone have faith, and don't panic every time you hear something bad. Even if it's true God will see us through.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp 

No comments:

Post a Comment