Saturday, March 28, 2020

"A Mighty Wind Has Blown In"

         No more measuring this asparagus stalk. The giant was killed. 3-28-2020 Perryton, TX

The wind is blowing very hard today. It is about to take down some of my fence. I went out earlier to measure the asparagus plant that has been growing 10 inches a day. The 24 hour period was not quite up, but I measured it anyway. It had already grown 7 inches but liked 3 hours being the full 24. I was going to measure it again at 3 o'clock. I just now went to do that, and to my surprise the wind had cut it in two. I guess that's the end of that story. This wind is almost as bad as the coronavirus. It keeps us inside even if the virus didn't. I'm sure much damage will be done because of it. We have to live with what the Good Lord gives us, and thank Him for giving us grace to survive. We are living in heaven compared to what the Israelite's lived in for forty years in the dessert after fleeing the Egyptians. Why would God love us more than our original ancestors? We may be in for a time of paying up for our grumblings. I'm trying hard to appreciate everything God has given me, and that is a lot. It's really hard to be home bound, but I have everything I need to be comfortable. My computer, and television are enough to keep me entertained. To walk into my garage from the kitchen, get into my car, and go anywhere I want except where there are people, is a double blessing. I just can't meet with my friends, but I can talk to them on the phone. As long as I have this privilege, I can be content to stay home.


Things could get worse, and I am expecting it, but God didn't give up on the Israelite's, and He will not give up on us. We may not all get to see the Promise Land, but we will see Jesus face to face. That is the most important thing in the world. All the filthy talk, the murder of babies, and the changing of gender, are just a few of the things we won't have to live with any longer. The tattoo's, the Satan images that some pride themselves in showing off, the little children who are sold to sex predators, OMG hurry and deliver us from all of that. Are we still wondering why this awful virus has befallen us? Some are being awakened, but many are not. If I am placing fear with anyone who are feeling doomed, let me be clear. God is a forgiving God, and He will forgive all who are sincere about their sins. Many will always wear the scares of sin, but healing has occurred, and the Father will carry you through if He has to. It's never too late to change. My Heavenly Father has given me grace to forgive also. Only the Father can take away our memory, but He doeth giveth grace to forgive.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment