Monday, January 6, 2020

"Only Trash Trash Will Be Going To The Dumpster"

I'm keeping this clutter at least another year. My heart is right in the middle of it. 1-6-2020 Perryton, TX
 
I am posting some more of my earthly treasures today. Some of my angel collection embracing the memento's of my husband. It's been seven years, and I cannot trash these memories although they clutter my bookshelf, and make it hard to dust. I have a big angle collection, and I cannot let any of them go. The calendar collection may just be the only thing I take to the dumpster out of my cluttered house. Just one more year, I tell myself. I think I can live with it that much longer. I know my husband is not here anymore, but for some reason I can't feel completely all alone. We lived together in this house for 55 years, yes sleeping in the same bed, but with a change of mattresses now and then. My side of the bed is sinking a little more than his; but I won't change mattresses again. Angels keep me surrounded every night, and I don't think I could ever find the same peace they give me anywhere else I might move to. I know the bible tells us to lay our treasures up in heaven where neither moth nor rust can corrupt them, but I would like to keep a few with me till I get to heaven. In fact I don't know how to send these precious memento's to heaven, but one thing for sure I am not going to take them to the dumpster.


I did eagerly bath, and dress for the luncheon at the Center today. It was enjoyable, and I kept up the pace I started on the first day of this New Year. Get out more, and don't fall back in a deep rut that you can't get out of. Nor start a new habit that may not be good for you. I just trust God with every decision I make from now on. I don't expect to be bored much of the time. I may try something new, but I think I will know if it's right for me or not. The past few days have made me to believe I need to keep writing my blogs. The number of viewers have more than doubled. I had thought I might stop posting anything, but now I wonder if I was wrong in thinking that way. As long as people keep reading my chatter I will keep chatting. It's only by faith that I come up with something to say every day. I never have anything planned from one day to the next, although I do take my camera with me almost everywhere I go. Usually a story follows a picture I took of something, but did not know what the story would turn out to be. I trust God is using me for one of his messengers. If so that will be treasures I will have when I get to heaven.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment