Wednesday, January 8, 2020

"Nobody's Fault But My Own"

Och! I knew better, but refused to take the safe way to do things. Don't take chances, Satan is watching. 1-8-2020 Perryton, TX
 
This is what happens when I walk across the floor bare footed, which is hardly never except if I have thick socks on. The toe next to the little one has a blue spot on it this morning. It is very sore also. I don't believe in going bare footed except if I am relaxing in my recliner, and have thick socks on. When we go against our beliefs this is what happens. I was taught that as a child. Well everyone takes chances once, and awhile. I don't understand why I never hit that chair with my shoes on, or at least if I do I don't feel it. I live by myself so I couldn't blame someone else. This is one of the things I miss about my husband. He never got mad when I blamed him for something I did wrong. Husbands like that are rare. I haven't found another one yet that likes me that much.


I had planned to go to the luncheon today at the Center, but since President Trump was addressing the nation about the Iranian attack at 10:30 I had to miss the luncheon. I was glad to hear that the Iranian General had enough sense to know just how far to go. I had not been too concerned because I thought that that evil Iranian leadership had more sense than to try anything drastic on America. I believed they had gained enough knowledge about our President Trump for the past three years that they knew to take it easy with their threats. Our main goal now is to get the few Iranian sympathizers out of our Congress, and out of our country period. Starting with the last administration who gave them our tax payer's money to fight us with. Even now are making it clear that they are still on this terrorist countries side.


I have faith in our President, with the help of God that before long this swamp is going to be cleaned and smelling much better. Thank God for His Great Almighty Power. He knows the hearts of His people, and He will keep them safe. I do not believe the battle is over, because evil does not give up easy. Many will be self contained till they die. That's how far Satan has managed to take them in his deceiving way of promising to make them smarter than God. Many college professors are working with him to increase the number of fools they now have. Everything we are seeing today is bible prophesy, and is not news to those who read their bible regularly. God is not mocked, and what so ever a man soweth that shall he also reap. However, at any time a person quits sowing bad seed they will stop reaping bad harvest. The past will remain dormant until that Great Judgment Day. Don't worry about the past, but please worry about your future. Make haste to change your destiny if you are still believing that Satan is telling you the truth.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment