Wednesday, August 7, 2019

If I Could I Would Sign This

Absolutely shocked to see these five faces in this cloud last evening. There may be more, but five are destintesly visible. 8-7-2019 Perryton, TX
MtRushmore.jpg



My I phone was telling me severe thunderstorms were fixing to hit Perryton in a few minutes last evening. I went out on my front porch to watch the clouds, and guess what I saw. Right in front of me was this huge white cloud with undoubtedly five very visible faces showing in a close gathering. My first thought was OMG there are the faces in the Black Hills of South Dakota carved on the rock of Mount Rushmore. There are only four president's faces on that rock, but I saw at least five, and maybe more in this cloud I was looking at. The president's that have so proudly been hewed  on those rocks are Washington, Jefferson, Roosevelt, and Lincoln. They have been chosen to represent the nation's growth, development, and preservation respectively. The sculptor, Gutzon Borglum, created the design, and oversaw the projects execution from 1927 to 1941 with the help of his son, Lincoln Borglum. I have seen this National Shrine of Democracy several times being that I lived in Montana for a year. We made several trips back to Oklahoma, and Texas going through the Black Hills each time. Those Presidential heads were seemingly within a short walking distance, although the amazing fact is they were probably several miles from the highway.

I have heard it suggested that President Donald Trump might get his face put there beside the other chosen National Icons. Could that possible be why I see five faces in this cloud? I don't know if I am dreaming or not, but here is the picture I took last night. The five faces are clearly seen centered within the cloud. Then there was another thought that struck my mind. The Bible tells us Jesus is coming back to earth in a cloud. I tried to pick His face out, but could not, because after all no one has  ever taken a picture of  the real Jesus. All the pictures we have seen of Jesus are someone's  own Idea of Him. This cloud didn't loose it's shape quickly, and I stared at it for a good while. I will have something to think about for quite some time. God knows I am ready to see more signs, and wonders, and when I see more I will pass them on to you. About the only desire I have left in life is to occupy till Jesus comes. He does help me to find ways to do that. I love my life, and I love my family and friends. In my dreams I see them all finding sweet peace, and joy just as I have, before it's too late. God answers prayer, and He hears that prayer from me every night. I am seeing miracles beginning to happen within my own family. I am so full of things I would like to say, but my blogs just allow 500 words, by my own decision. I have a real dozy sitting on the back burner, hope God lets me post that one soon.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp


No comments:

Post a Comment