Thursday, November 29, 2018

"A Change Of Thought Today"

This picture of the sun is not what I was seeing when I snapped the camera button. I saw a perfectly round-like ball of fire. Dark clouds were hanging over the sun. I sensed a big change of weather. 11-29-2018 Perryton, TX
 

I took the trash out today with only a light sweater on. The sun was shinning so bright till I had to close my eyes, and hope I had it focused in the camera lens. The picture turned out just light and dark, no color. Much of the sky was dark blue with huge black clouds closing in. The sun was the brightest I had ever seen on the other side of the globe. There is sure to be a change in weather tomorrow. I got all the strawberry plants covered with straw. They still had blooms on them. I quickly finished my work, and headed back to my comfort zone. I unloaded the pictures, and am now trying to share the results with my readers. I am unable to add the other pic that shows the dark blue sky and both white, and black clouds. My curiosity is not wanting to let go. Does it mean nothing, or does it mean a big something? Whatever, I'm set for a quit, comfortable evening. I have a new bottle of non-alcoholic juice cocktail, and a dish of peanuts. The news is ripe with repeats, and I will patiently be waiting for something I haven't heard before. I do hope I live long enough to hear the end of this episode. After two years I'm beginning to doubt. 


I can say I have had a good day. Being with my son, Chuck, has been both peaceful, and enjoyable. Each day he opens up more, and more to share his memories, and interest with me. Nothing short of a miracle has happened in his life. A long, long time of prayer has been answered. That is just to name one of the many prayers that has been answered for me recently most of which have been on my prayer list for years. I will continue to believe for many more request I have asked God for. I will never say never again, because I have been proven to be wrong too many times to say that word again. We are subject to God's will no matter what we want to think. I'm so glad to have someone controlling my life that will never let me go wrong. That someone is God, and no one else. I don't know where I will be next week, or if I will be doing something that I had said never to, but I do know I am listening to that Heavenly voice, and will follow where ever it leads, even if it leads no where but here. “Here I am Lord, send me where I need to go.”


Good night all. I am ready to start my evening of relaxation, and hopefully I will have a good night's sleep. I hope the same for you.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment