Saturday, October 27, 2018

"They Say In Heaven The Streets Are Paved With Gold"

             The gold is shinning today. I love this heavenly tree. 10-27-2018 Perryton, TX

A most beautiful fall day today. The gold leaves on my heavenly tree are shinning like new gold. I sat on the porch and admired them for a good long time. Any day now they will be gone. Leaf raking time is just a head. No fun doing that. I am thankful for the good past year I have been blessed with. I'm looking forward to a new year. But before we can say Happy New Year we have to celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas. Dig out the heavy wraps. If we will be traveling we hope and pray not to get stranded in a snow drift. When I was a child Thanksgiving and Christmas were the best times of the year, but now they are all about weather. I still enjoy them though.


I have been glued to the television most of the day. Another terrible shooting at a Jewish Synagogue has happened, and several people have died including some police officers. I sit and try to understand why things like this keep happening, but never do I come up with a reason. I am a daily bible reader, and I believe in prophesy, but I just can't make any sense of why such, and such is happening. I even dare to state my maybe's because I know I would be plastered with mud, but I think to myself anyway. All I can come up with is this is an evil world because of sin, and we must trust God for safety. My worst nightmare is why do little innocent children have to suffer? I think I have cried an ocean full of tears over little children suffering so badly. I can't forget the terrible things that has happened to many, and I have to pray for peace over it years later. The pleading words I have heard that some have said to their abusive parents sticks in my mind like glue. Many have died begging for mercy. How can I forgive that evil parent, or parents, because I believe both parents are guilty in some way? I also believe nothing bad happens to anyone without a reason however, I cannot include little children in this thought. My only hopeful thought is that God did what was best for the little child because He knew what lied ahead. I am not saying God kills anyone, but I do believe He allows it to happen. His ways are perfect, and I will not question.


I could give an opinion on almost everything that is happening today with the world situation, but that is not necessary because only God will be the Judge in the end. We too often make ourselves a target when giving our opinions. I will just wait for the next chapter to be written. I just have to believe I already know about what most of it will be about. One thing I want to emphasize is I am 100 percent positive that God's man is in the United States White House, and I feel safe with that.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp


















No comments:

Post a Comment