Wednesday, October 3, 2018

"Show Me The Money And I Will Show You God"

        When God closes one door He opens another. The verse on plate.  10-3-2018 Perryton, TX
 
Every day I'm at home I read the verse on this plate at least a dozen times. It sits on a table in my living room near my recliner. The cross with the purple bow stands beside it, and both were given to me by special people. Both of these precious emblems were given to me at, or near the time I lost my husband. The verse on the plate reads, “When God closes one door He opens another.” A gift from my daughter. Just one of many she has chosen over the years to give to a mother she loves. The cross is a reminder that Heaven has been offered to us if we chose to follow Christ. Both gifts are inexpensive, but they are priceless to me. I can't take them with me when I'm called to my eternal home, but I believe the memories will go with me. “Thank you Lord for your many blessings.

At this time I feel as if I am being deprived of the most valuable thing I possessed. The peace, and contentment that have been my daily breath for many years. My life was changed from quick temper, and a desire for vengeance when I met Jesus. I learned to turn the other cheek as was described in God's word. I never again wanted to fight back. I have always been blessed for my refusal to take matters into my own hand. However, I am now having thoughts of defending my Lord and Savior when I see the multitudes of people trashing Him. Yes, when I see good, Godly people being treated like I am seeing now, I feel compelled to step up, and speak out. This is not about me, it's about our God, and his love for all people. But according to Isaiah 63: 4-6, There does come a time to let our fury unfold.

Isaiah 63:4. For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed has come, And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me, And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth. I will mention the loving-kindness of the Lord, and the praises of the Lord, according to all that the Lord hath bestowed on us, and the great goodness toward the house of Israel, which he hath bestowed on them according to his mercies, and according to the multitude of his loving-kindness.

I believe the time is now as to what this scripture is talking about. President Trump made Jerusalem the Capital of Israel. Both Palestine and Israel claimed the capital of Israel. As a result many lives were lost over the dispute. I also believe God grafted the gentiles into the Israelite family, therefore The Christians of today are fighting for Israel. I might say the rest of the people are Palestinians, This war we're fighting now is between good, and evil. The evil being the rejected people that God gave their land to Israel.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, but I am trying to get it straight. Does everyone need to fight against evil when they are forced to?

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment