Wednesday, October 10, 2018

"Beautiful Scary Or Whatever"

       No place on earth is as beautiful as what is beyond this earth. 10-10-2018 Perryton, TX
It seems like most people are always looking for a beautiful place to go visit. I have to go no farther than my own yard to see the most beautiful sighs ever. I have posted this picture of assorted clouds that I took a few minutes ago. I am not a meteorologist, or a person claiming to be, but I know when I see something in the atmosphere that is unusual. Even though some might say there is nothing beautiful about this dark, and icicle-looking cloud, I see the hand of God in action. I feel a message being sent to me, and I take my seat to hear more about it. I was given this scripture immediately after sitting down at my computer. May I pass it on to you?


Matthew 10:16-20. Jesus own words


Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. But beware of men; for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues; And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles. But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.


I never know what I will write in my blog when I sit down at my computer. It's not like I have studied, and prepared the best message I could possible have. I know I make many mistakes, but I trust God with my life, and have for most of my life. I follow His word to the best of my understanding, and I never feel rejected by Him. I get chastised often, but like my earthly father, He still loves me, and leads me to scriptures that will prove his love. Today I felt like this was his message to me to keep believing in him. He is telling me that I must be prepared at all times because I possible will be taken before evil people, and scourged for his sake. He told me that in the very beginning of my walk with Him, now He is reminding me again. I am not to be planning what I would say in that time, but He is reminding me that the Holy Spirit would speak through me.


I may, or may not, be that person who will be brought before evil governors, but for sure that time is coming for many. I truly believe it will be sooner than later. Always remember when we fall He picks us up just like our earthly fathers did. I am giving Him praise for this message today. I am always waiting for another one. I love staying in touch with God.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp




No comments:

Post a Comment