Thursday, October 4, 2018

"A Tear-some Day Gone Happy Day"

           More precious memories. A china cabinet full of them. 10-4-2018 Perryton, TX
 
Yesterday and today I have been on this “precious memory journey.” I posted two of my favorite gifts of love from family yesterday. Today I am posting a china cabinet full of them. Most everything in this display cabinet was given to me. I have china, sliver, crystal, and a few other desirable gifts given to me over the years by my deceased husband. I have a few lovely gifts that were given to my mother and I inherited when she passed. I have a few items from several friends, and relatives, that came from their own treasures, and were given to me by their inheritors. There are many tiny, precious pieces that were given to me by children and grandchildren. Also a few very old antiques that I collected myself at estate sales. This large lighted cabinet is a focal piece in my home, and I can't take it to heaven with me. I doubt that any of my children or grandchildren would want the things in it. We are living in too fast of times, and a drastic change of what's important in our lives as to in my times. Modern is what it's all about now. I cannot stand the modern trend. I like the days of old, and the people who molded my life to what it is today. That's not to say I don't enjoy all these latest inventions that I use every day, but I just don't like the change in style, and taste. I am so at piece just being the same ole me that I have been all my life. That's why I'm having trouble forgiving the evil minded people who do not care one ounce about falsely accusing an innocent, Godly person, and destroying their lives. Too me it's as bad as murder, but those people don't even have a speck of shame. Our world is now about to change everything that the bible declares sin, and turn it into a living hell. God forbid.


If God be for us who can be against us?” I will never give into that evil change that has made our world like a living hell. I believe the people who hang onto the old time teaching of the Word of God will come forth as gold. Those who have been guilty of helping to destroy God's chosen people will probably go to the bottomless pit. That's what I believe the Word of God declares. I also believe declaring insanity will not help them in the end. They had a choice of living a clean, decent life, but chose otherwise. The wages of sin is death. It comes from refusing to live by God's word. God does forgive, but the consequences are permanent. We have to live with our mistakes, but more sadly most people don't even admit to making mistakes. They keep right on making the same mistakes. Even increasing them day by day. The pit gets deeper and deeper. “Seek and ye shall find. Ask and ye shall receive.”


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment